SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy League

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean you wernt doing very well so you have spat your dummy already <_<

That makes me sound like a proffesional footballer. :brfc::huh:

If truth be known,I'm going of line for a few months,and I was in 4 leagues.Quite good fun actually,but I need to concentrate on more important things at the present.So,until next season,I'm just going to concentrate on Sparkys dream team,and let him do what comes naturally in selecting winners.

I have 3 everton players + yakubu (who is still at the moment listed as a boro player) Does anyone know what will happen as when selecting transfers you can only have 3 players from the same club.

"You can select up to 3 players from any one team. If a player is transferred during the season and this transfer takes you over this limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when making your next transfers."

Yay, I'm into the top 100!

The climb has started. Finally got a team full of players that will actually play most rounds.

I have re-entered the league,even though I am 2nd from bottom.Saying that I missed the first week,so not that bad.

If I do go off line I can update at Radio Lancs internet cafe until I get back.

• 5 months later...

Archived