BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hi There A Fulham Fan Here

I heard a rumour today that he is homesick and wants to return home to London (wasn't aware that he was from London).

He did really well towards the end of the season when he got a run in the team... I like Roberts and would have liked to have seen if he could have carried it on into this season provided he got the chance.

Hi there

As far as we know we turned down an offer of 2.5m, think you'll need to offer nearer 4m to be honest. Not sure if you'll follow up the first offer after signing Kamara today

Saanchez wants Roberts and Kamara up front. Heard that the price will only be three million pounds.

Dont think we'd let him leave for that to be honest mate. He's also one of Benni's best mate's at the club so another reason to keep him.

at the end of the day we dont need to sell him, if you can spend 6m on Kamara you can spend 4m on Roberts

How do you see your season going this time around ffan?

And should we expect the regular 20 of you at Ewood??! :P

Oh I dunno maybe 1st is in the offing :rolleyes: . Seriously though high mid table and yes I bet you can.

Hope he does carry on his form from last season but i think he's suspended for the first couple of games as he was sent off againts Spurs, Rovers are willing to sell him but only if the price is right, i think they're looking for around 4 million.

It's ok we have heard it all before.

Roberts was sent off for a second bookable offence versus Spurs and as such served his ban versus Reading.

Oh I dunno maybe 1st is in the offing :rolleyes: . Seriously though high mid table and yes I bet you can.

How do you expect Dempsey to do this season? I went to the City game at the Cottage and it looked like you had too many wide players and not enough central players. Unfortunately for him, Coleman seemed to play him in a more central and structured role, not the free roaming role that he does better with.

How do you expect Dempsey to do this season? I went to the City game at the Cottage and it looked like you had too many wide players and not enough central players. Unfortunately for him, Coleman seemed to play him in a more central and structured role, not the free roaming role that he does better with.

We are expecting good things from Clint, came with a reputation but only gave us tastes of what he can produce, so hopefully next season he can perform.

Archived