BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Night At The Racecourse

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like you are the fastest on the draw Groo! ;)

Not too often that happens Fife, lol. The chairman of the 'Republic of Ireland Supporters Branch' (Mitchell Sheridan) is at the game and is calling me with updates. All I got there was....

ah ffs Pedersen.

Wonder what he done there. Mitch actually said he wasn't overly impressed with the kit especially as it's all white on the back, but explained it could well be that the crappy square isn't just splashed onto the back for European matches.

Penny, Sav to take

Edit: taken, goal, 2-0 Savage

ADB was following up with the rebound for being the fastest on the 2nd goal, lol.

Savage taking the Pen. Interesting as I thought that would have been Benni's (didnt sound the best one either)

Says on the text commentary that Savage was desperate to get the ball. Probably just took it with being back in his home town.

Half time, 2-0, probably 11 subs at the start of the second half.

Come on Rigters :)

Its just showed the goals at Wrexham on Sky sports news, the kit from the back looks almost white, so big is the white block were the numbers are printed on.

Archived