BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me what button configuration they use for tackling the opponent other than slide tackle.I just cant get a foot in when the opposition has the ball wheras they pluck the ball off me with ease!!! Drivin me mad!

Don't hold down x just tap it when you are near the ball. Its an art- very easy to give away fouls - but it means you can take it off the opposition quite regularly.

I still cant believe what a crap game this is.

I really want to like as I have been a fan of the other games it but there are just sp many things wrong. I find it to be the worst footy game in many a year - cant really tink of any worse (considering where computeres where say 10 years ago).

A play(ed) it on the 360

Is there like an online form thing that helps ur players play well if youve been winning but also makes them shocking if your on a bad run. I started off well and won alot more games that I lost but now i just get outrageous bad luck. Its unbelievable. Ill hammer teams on stats and chances, but keeper errors and own goals that I cant go anything about just stopping me gettin results. I wanna break the controller sometimes.

Also Ive been wondering if it wud be possible to play pes2008 for ps2 online through my ps3? Everyone seems to agree the ps2 version is much smoother both in single and online play. Do you have to have a ps2 account to go online with it though?

• 3 months later...

Played a right cheat last night. His created a room called no big teams so i select to play him. He hovers over River plate in argentina, so i chose blackburn for an even game. He then suddenly jumps over to france and clicks start game. What a looser. He was crap aswel, at end of 90 mins it was france 1 blackburn 1 with me having 67% posession. He then goes on to fluke a goal in the last min of 2nd half of extra time. Useless, If I were a better team would have hammered him.

Just thought Id name and shame a pes cheat : His name is JakeHenny. If you play him dont fall for the small team gag, and then hammer him. He was a cheeky sod in the game chat aswel.

On another note, does anyone on here play PES and want a friendly game sumtime?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived