BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

How do 360 owners get to pick this file up?

I am guessing you will do the same as us PS3 owners and just download it to your pc and then transfer it to your xbox. As PES has a full editing suite some clever person (someone with nothing else to do) will spend time moding the kits and what not. Because you can upload the photo's too we could end up with a full rovers team in here. The file is just a save file that will load up each time you start pes - nothing to worry about :tu:

P.S. The 360 had no editing option last year which is why you might have missed it before (but you could use it one the ps2 pes)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am guessing you will do the same as us PS3 owners and just download it to your pc and then transfer it to your xbox. As PES has a full editing suite some clever person (someone with nothing else to do) will spend time moding the kits and what not. Because you can upload the photo's too we could end up with a full rovers team in here. The file is just a save file that will load up each time you start pes - nothing to worry about :tu:

P.S. The 360 had no editing option last year which is why you might have missed it before (but you could use it one the ps2 pes)

Cheers Cocker - I had a PS2 and a Max Drive. The edited kits just made the game for me.

Last year with the 360 I couldnt wait for PES then it didnt have the editing option :angry: - which massively takes away from the game imo.

Wondered if anyone knew definately what the way to download the edited kits was for the 360.

Had this years on pre-order for approx 5 months now!

Just hope the postal strike is over by release

How do 360 owners get to pick this file up?

It will probably be available via PESfan.com.

To get it on the 360, you will either need and XPORT or XSATA to transfer to the 360's hard drive (you need the Xport if you have a memory card).

It looks like, due to MS stopping trading of game saves, they are going to release the option file but you have to make one edit yourself to make the file belong to your console (and not the originators) so that the file doesn't become corrupt due to a banned console ID in the file.

Guest Kamy100

Jeez when the developer says that it doesn't leave me with much hope for this game. Although for me graphics etc aren't as important as gameplay, so lets hope the actual gameplay is upto the usual quality.

Jeez when the developer says that it doesn't leave me with much hope for this game. Although for me graphics etc aren't as important as gameplay, so lets hope the actual gameplay is upto the usual quality.

well it cant be much worse than fifa....

To be fair I think that the whole thing will have been taken out of context. What he will be trying to say is that they could have done allot more but couldnt under the time scale that they had - remember, it must be hard for these guys. Some games are aloud to be made over two/three years where as these boys have to churn a new one out each year - step back as a player for a second and think of yourself as one of these guys working on the game - some late nights at the office me thinks.

From what I gather the gameplay will be PES as we know it (apart from the ability to dive of course) so its no bad thing really and I cant wait for a week on Friday (or if Thursaday if this Shopto is as good as you say :rolleyes: )

If you mean you want to transfer the PS3 demo of PES2008 to PC, I don't think it's possible, even if it is available on any of the PSN Stores. If you want to save a PS3 save file to PC you should be able to use a memory stick. Some are available on the net as .psv format saves.

If anyone wants to save themselves a check on the likenesses posted above, they are barely better than Fifa - onlt Friedel, Ooier, Samba and McCarthy bear any real resemblance. As has been pointed out, this is likely to change when option files come available.

On fifa Santa Cruz actually looks very much like him, on PES it appears that the best likenesses are Emerton, McCarthy and Ooijer isn't too bad, however Samba has 3 twin brothers I have already noticed in Mokoena, Roberts and a Notlob player.

Wolverine, I was enquiring if anyone knew where I could find the PS3 Pro Evo demo on the PC as I cannot currently get on Playstation Home.

Wolverine, I was enquiring if anyone knew where I could find the PS3 Pro Evo demo on the PC as I cannot currently get on Playstation Home. [/color]

You want to play pro evo for the ps3 on your pc :blink:

Dont you mean you just want the pro evo demo FOR the pc?

I havent downloaded this so dont know what will come out of it but try this - click (like I say I havent tried it so not 100% that it will be the demo)

I think he means he wants to download it to his PC then transfer it to his PS3. No idea how it's possible but probably do-able, if that's what he is asking.

:lol: Us bods that can connect to the shop cant even download the demo - THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE IT I TELL YOU.

I hold my breath for Thursday download day in the hope that it will be here - but I doubt it. I will have the game before it gets here (the game is out next friday)

Yay Rovers edited kit for PES2008 is ready:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_4RjpArdxEnM/RxTb33...600-h/thumb.jpg

PS3 and PC option file will be ready early next week.

Unfortunately no news on the 360 option file, mainly because of microsoft protection it is difficult to transfer edited option file.

Any idea if there will be a PS2 option file? As Im still stuck on that, because me and my brother are too tight to fork out for a PS3.

Archived