BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F K Vetra 0 Blackburn Rovers 2

you can only assume warsaw got the same, except they managed to get a thousand in the home end too :blink:

it says on the offical sites guide that there is no club shop

i want a shirt

In Llanelli game there was a green tent where you could only buy some badges, pens, scarf, botles of 7up/pepsi and crisps.

Vetra do not sell their shirts.

As long as you turn up an hour before the match and behave, you can easily pay at the gates

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B)-->

QUOTE(B @ Jul 17 2007, 22:41 ) 528617[/snapback]
When will the conformation e-mails be sent out! I have recieved nothing as yet and am growing a little anxious! Also are you running any transfers from blackburn to manchester?

Cheers

Today - we have just been finalising times of the stadium transfers so we can email finalised itineraries to everyone.

Itinerary for Warsaw-Vilnius coach;

Friday 20 July Coach departs Warsaw Airport 1200 hrs, arriving Vilnius hotels approximately 1900/2000 hrs

Sunday 22 July 1030 hrs Check out hotels and load luggage on coach ready for return journey after the game

Sunday 22 July 1730 hrs Stadium transfer departure from near the Cathedral Belfry, Cathedral Square; meet 1700 hrs for 1730 hrs departure

Sunday 22 July 2100 hrs departure from Stadium for return journey to Warsaw airport. To ensure prompt departure please return directly to the coach upon final whistle. Expected time of arrival Warsaw Airport 0400 hours

Confirmations will be emailed. Confirmation to be taken with you to board the coach. For those flying to Vilinius e-tickets for your flight and hotel vouchers are being emailed.

Any queries call our offices which are open until 1900 hrs - 0871 423 5057

The first one that one spy from Rovers was watching the League match against Silute and he was scared what nearly sh***d his pants :lol:

The second says "The second says "tomorrow the decision will be made whether the spectators will be allowed to watch rovers match""

http://www.fkvetra.lt/site/lt/naujienos.php?nid=771 there was also some training for anti-riot forces agains Rovers casuals :unsure:

Zanaz, if you are in touch with Vektra, please get the message over that the Rovers support is very well behaved and totally peaceful.

The club has a very good reputation.

There is no need for riot police, dogs etc etc....

I am sure the club is explaining these things to Vektra but the fans need to know that Rovers come in peace and sport.

The first one that one spy from Rovers was watching the League match against Silute and he was scared what nearly sh***d his pants :lol:

The second says "The second says "tomorrow the decision will be made whether the spectators will be allowed to watch rovers match""

http://www.fkvetra.lt/site/lt/naujienos.php?nid=771 there was also some training for anti-riot forces agains Rovers casuals :unsure:

God they look friendly.

Hospitality indeed? :huh:.....I cant help laughing at those riot police photos!!!.They really dont have a clue do they on how to control crowds.

Zanaz...Rovers fans have a very good reputation both home and abroad.

Apparently we were commended by UEFA for the fans behaviour during last season European away games.

We also received glowing reports for the clubs which we vistited.

;) hehehe im excited now.

Just been looking at Vilnius Life web site and the list of pubs etc.... a lot seem like student type places, from trendy bars and clubs to heavy metal hang outs... I managed to go on a few of their web sites and looks well cheap for beer.

Looks like most bars are in the old town, which is handy for us cos our hotel is at the very front gate, entering this

Prospektus and Helios looks like they might have some good 'viewing' in them ;)

Zanaz, if you are in touch with Vektra, please get the message over that the Rovers support is very well behaved and totally peaceful.

I am sure the club is explaining these things to Vektra but the fans need to know that Rovers come in peace and sport.

.......I think what he's trying to say is that our supporters only fight amongst themselves :blink:

Archived