BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F K Vetra 0 Blackburn Rovers 2

:P

Apparently Vetra have two of their better players ruled out by injury.

Rovers need to take this steadily but if Llanelli can find the net 5 times against this lot....

Jordan and Ricky need to take this steadily by the sounds of things..... :lol:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you find if it is on in the Sportsbar - or anywhere else - can you post it on here, i'll be trying to find somewhere in Manc too.

Me too.

Appears the bookies are confident that we will win.

Fk Vetra 6/1

Draw 3/1

Blackburn 4/11

Well...the bookies don't always get it right. They had us at 5/1 against Legia (who were 4/9) and we were humping them 2-0 before their fans through a hissy fit :rolleyes: "I had a dream" on Wednesday and so am currently in possesion of a bookies line for a fiver on a Vetra 3-0 victory at the sumptious odds of 100-1, the fools they don't know what's going to hit them :wstu:

I think this will be a tougher game than we expect, purely for the fact they are half way into their season and we have had a couple of friendlies played at half pace.

Happy with a draw, but as ever expecting a win. Rigters hat trick :P

Ahhh football is back. And not a weekend too soon. This closed season has been terrible, no international cups to see England fail heroically in, crap weather so no long afternoons and evenings watching cricket in the sun, wahh it's been sooo boring.

My life has a meaning again, my weeks have a focal point, the wheel has come full circle and I have a lap full of semen.

Does anyone know of a London pub of bar who could be showing todays match?

Try this site. It lists bars for Celtic fans to watch games, so I assume all the London/Manchester pubs listed will be existing subscribers to Setanta.

www.celticbars.com

Try this site. It lists bars for Celtic fans to watch games, so I assume all the London/Manchester pubs listed will be existing subscribers to Setanta.

www.celticbars.com

Bingo,thanks for that Gilly,just called the Oxford arms in Camden and they are showing the match.

Not looking forward to fighting my way through all the crustys.

If anybody would care to pm me a link to a site that works to watch it, it would be greatly appreciated (i know i shouldn't be asking for this but i'm back home in Hull from university and none of the pubs are showing it)

Archived