BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Old Ground/prices/redovelopment.....

I didn't think they were selling alcohol that game

Me neither - anyway if this tangerine got in for a quid, what on earth was it doing looking for drink? I think it must have been a tangerine dream, but I like the positive tone from a near neighbour - it is rather refreshing given the usual sour grapes and vitriol we are sleighted with.

:rover:

Very large crane been at Ewood all day lifting what appears to be steelwork? into the riverside area of ground....anybody any info.

Bumper season ticket sales require extra re-inforcement of the stand?

I remember when I used to live on Nuttall Street and we used to nick onto the pitch at night and when the season was over....we climbed under the turnstile which was an exit, next to the bogs in Blackburn End....if you were small enough, it was a doddle.....

Had some great games on Ewood on the summer evenings....!!!!...And then Beaky or Nobby the big nosed care taker used to chase us out....

Them were the days.... :rolleyes:

I remember when I used to live on Nuttall Street and we used to nick onto the pitch at night and when the season was over....we climbed under the turnstile which was an exit, next to the bogs in Blackburn End....if you were small enough, it was a doddle.....

Had some great games on Ewood on the summer evenings....!!!!...And then Beaky or Nobby the big nosed care taker used to chase us out....

That would have been ace!!! Jammy get!!!

aaahhh youth...... :D .......wicked memory mate....marky do u mind i use your story, albiet a bit tailored, in my rovers scribblings im working on?? its ace........ :) .........also any other tales true or false (use your imagination if needs be) would be more than welcome......kids, adults, capers, scrapes....in a round blackburn or ewood park.........getting cheecky now aren't i :P

That what I call memories, you lucky man :brfc:

Archived