BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Fc Vetra

Ozz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've had a steady stream of customers, but please buy before 2.55pm on Saturday otherwise you'll be stuck in a queue moaning whilst McCarthy and co strut their stuff.

And as it is vital for world peace, 6500 sold currently, no live television coverage.

I watched Rovers train in Vilnius, not something I have done very often before.

I do not fancy Roberts at all but not only was he excellent in the game, my MOM, he and Benni were having a right laugh in training playing keepie uppy. Benni blasted the ball and Roberts and I thought he's no chance this could go anywhere. In fact he had excellent control, as he did during the game and I feel we may just see a much better Roberts this year.

During the 5-a-side, another make or break player, Dunn, looked really sharp, liverly, dare I say it fitter than the rest, and our best midfielder. Robbie looked way out off the pace by contrast and had his poorest game in a Rovers shirt.

I would pick some for fitness, some for rotation..

Brown

---------

Warnock

Oujir

Nelson

Kinish

–––––––

Gallagher

Dunn

Savage

Pederson

-----------