BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Fc Vetra

Ozz

funnily enough me and my nephew where talking about this on Saturday - don't know if any other clubs do it but his boss is an Arsenal Fan and they are doing something along these lines from this season - ie having an account with the club for just such matters

I'm think Man City operate a similar scheme. Members have a season ticket-like card. If they want to go to a certain game they phone up, pay and the card is activated to work on the turnstile that day.

I'm not 100% sure but it's something along those lines.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm think Man City operate a similar scheme. Members have a season ticket-like card. If they want to go to a certain game they phone up, pay and the card is activated to work on the turnstile that day.

I'm nott 100% sure but it's something along those lines.

I thought that was meant to be one of the key benefits of getting in our existing system - eventually. It shouldn't need a second card although of course non ST holders should also be allowed to purchase a card which does the same.

Ajax have that sort of card system where you purchase tickets, food, beer, merchandise etc etc.

We had trouble whilst out there though as we didnt have a card and so couldnt eat there, drink there or purchase a ticket!

Just thinking laterally - I wonder if it would even be possible for everyone's season ticket line of credit from Premium Credit to be simply extended up to a certain maximum figure to cover things like additional ticket sales, purchases from the club shop (hah!) or grub at half time etc?

I seem to recall there being something along those lines (but not quite the same) in the pipeline regarding cashless purchases in the concourse.

Should be something about that in the fans forum minutes from the last meeting.

There are plans to introduce something similar at Ewood. Should alleviate the queues.

After last night @ Huddersfield, i'll never complain about the service at Ewood. The muppets behind the bar couldnt even speak a word of English. Took them over 5 minutes to serve 1 person !!

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 2 2007, 17:01 ) 533463[/snapback]
After last night @ Huddersfield, i'll never complain about the service at Ewood. The muppets behind the bar couldnt even speak a word of English. Took them over 5 minutes to serve 1 person !!

Must have been unlucky. I was served twice by perfectly lucid English speaking people.

Hello fellow Rovers members, just back from holiday and catching up the gossip and everything BRFC.

I cant be bothered going all the way back so I want to refer to the first leg of the game versus Vetra where me and my mate sat through 46degs of heat to watch the game in an Irish bar in Zante, we drunk some, drunk some more, missed the wives meeting point, drunk some more then finally rolled up at the hotel at 0145am very much in trouble.

Getting back to the game it was a comfortable 2-0 win and I do sincerely hope that all the supporters who travelled had a great time.

I cannot however move on from something I picked up from the game. It wasnt anything to do with any players or the game itself.

It was the bloody moronic chanting "no surrender to the IRA", just what the FLOOKING hell has this got to do with football and BRFC ? It was probably the same moronic elelment causing trouble in Germany and for me these clowns need getting rod of and soon.

Do they not realise the IRA surrendered themselves by agreeing to the now firmly in place agreements ?

All Rovers fans should try and identify and name and shame these clowns and stop them travelling.

Rant over, couldnt see the second leg anywhere on any European tv station but saw the goals eventually on Eurosport of all places, who could have imagined eh?

Its great to be back. :brfc:

Archived