BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd

Where'd you find that stu?

Birmingham to Helsinki about £140 return, is the best i've found.

They can have him if they like him so much!

Tampere is the other airport - but Im struggling with finding how to get from there to Mypa.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been to Lahti before, visited in about 97 I think.

In Lahti living about 100 000 peoples and Lahti is very easy city, there is no problem. Lahti is a lot of cheap than Helsinki.

Myllykoski is densely populated area in city of Anjalankoski. In Anjalankoski town living 17000 peoples and Myllykoski is about 5000 peoples.

And Myllykoski Oy is big papercompany who is big sponsor for football team Mypa-47.

btw brfc fan Thanks to Pm, I try to sent back pm for you but I thinks it's fail. :lol:

Tampere is the other airport - but Im struggling with finding how to get from there to Mypa.

You will recall that we helped a lot of Rovers fans to get to Vilnius after they had pre-empted that the Inter Toto game would be in Warsaw. We are again arranging packages to include either flights/hotel/transfers or, if you prefer to book your own flights, hotel/transfer package from Helsinki to the game. Subject to demand we may consider a hotel/transfer package from Tampere although at this stage it is looking unlikley.

Paul - Staying Away 0871 423 5057

Won't it be cold in Finland? What if the pitch freezes? :o

It's August, so I assume you're not being serious?

ETA: Decent draw for the Swedish teams as well. AIK vs FK Metalurgs, Hammarby vs Fredrikstad and Helsingborg vs Drogheda. None of the games will be easy, but they're all doable. I also find it quite funny that two relegated teams, Häcken and Dunfermline, will be playing eachother ;)

Archived