• Created
  • Last Reply

Just having a look at maybe doing the following

Liv - Amsterdam Tues 14th

Amsterdam - Helsinki Wed 15th

Helsinki - Amsterdam Fri 17th

Amsterdam - Liv Sat 18th

Total cost of flights = £246

Looks like I will have to give this one a miss. Getting to Helsinki seems Ok but I am stuck with how to reach the ground. The nearest train station is I think Inkeroinen some two hours from Helsinki but the last train back is 19-54. So unless the kick of is say 1600 it will mean staying the night and going back to Helsinki in the morning.

Just having a look at maybe doing the following

Liv - Amsterdam Tues 14th

Amsterdam - Helsinki Wed 15th

Helsinki - Amsterdam Fri 17th

Amsterdam - Liv Sat 18th

Total cost of flights = £246

Jim, try Ryanair go From Liverpool - Dublin then Dublin - Tampere.

Reckon you could do it for around £120 - £140 that way.

Tampere is only 1hr 45 mins from Helsinki by train.

Looks like I will have to give this one a miss. Getting to Helsinki seems Ok but I am stuck with how to reach the ground. The nearest train station is I think Inkeroinen some two hours from Helsinki but the last train back is 19-54. So unless the kick of is say 1600 it will mean staying the night and going back to Helsinki in the morning.

Whats the best link for trains in Finland ?

Jim, try Ryanair go From Liverpool - Dublin then Dublin - Tampere.

Reckon you could do it for around £120 - £140 that way.

Tampere is only 1hr 45 mins from Helsinki by train.

Or for more convenience Expedia has BMI/SAS flights from Manchester to Helsinki via Copenhagen for £220. Ryanair flight from Dublin is early so will probably need an overnight there (not the worst place to spend a night though).

Boon

Forum-aktiivi

Re: UEFA CUP 2007-2008

« Vastaus #98 : Tänään kello 02:37:39 »

No ei ollut urheilullisesti hyvä arpa, mutta varmasti hieno tapahtuma tulossa.

Mypa saa olla tarkkana kun vastaan tulevat miehet McCarthy, Santa Cruz, Roberts, Emerton, Savage, Pedersen, Bentley, Tugay ja tietysti ENCKELMAN!!

http://www.mypa.fi

Pardon? :huh:

You will recall that we helped a lot of Rovers fans to get to Vilnius after they had pre-empted that the Inter Toto game would be in Warsaw. We are again arranging packages to include either flights/hotel/transfers or, if you prefer to book your own flights, hotel/transfer package from Helsinki to the game. Subject to demand we may consider a hotel/transfer package from Tampere although at this stage it is looking unlikley.

Paul - Staying Away 0871 423 5057

Who else is going with "Paul-Staying Away"?

pm me if you want to share a lift to Manchester Airport

Mike

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 5 2007, 10:41 ) 534405[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've booked with them yesterday.

Weds to Fri Ste?

The early return flight on Fri is a killer; might have to stay sober after the game ready for the early start!

Yep thats the bunny. Can only have thursday off work, but work relativeily near the airport.

Archived