BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield

Pedersen just doesn't score tap-ins does he. :lol:

That miss was even worse than the one against Charlton (I think it was) where he hit the post from about 2 yards, lucky that time Dave was on hand to tap it in.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yorkshire Day? What's that all about?

Do they celebrate being mean spirited, moody, defensive, insular, arrogant, narrow minded, tight fisted w_nkers with a big parade with school children dressed as Geoff Boycott and Fred Truman?

:lol: tears in my ears, from laughing!

you should use that as your signature, billy. superb.

"Bruno Berner is expected to be out for three to four months after breaking a bone in his foot during last night's match against Huddersfield Town."

Official Rovers Text Service

Are we not getting goal alerts through the text service for pre-season games? I have been getting squad line-ups and post-match quotes but no goals.

Are other people getting the same? (or will I have to send a quick email to Lee?)

Yorkshire Day? What's that all about?

Do they celebrate being mean spirited, moody, defensive, insular, arrogant, narrow minded, tight fisted w_nkers with a big parade with school children dressed as Geoff Boycott and Fred Truman?

That's what happens round here Billy. You missing out on that in Brid?

Either Andy Taylor or Tony Kane will be back-up for the couple of months that Berner is out.

Or Martin Olsson.

Might be a chance for one of the young guys. I must say, I'm not disappointed that Berner's got injured. How did Matt Derbyshire break through? Because of injuries to Nonda, Jeffers and Roberts. Derbs is clearly a more effective player than the first two but had they not got injured, we may never have known it.

Hope Hughes doesn't go for another stop-gap.

Pedersen just doesn't score tap-ins does he. :lol:

That miss was even worse than the one against Charlton (I think it was) where he hit the post from about 2 yards, lucky that time Dave was on hand to tap it in.

I think it was our last game of the season at home to Reading.

Archived