• McCarthy
    • Roberts
    • Santa - sub
    • Derbyshire - sub
    • Mokoena - sub

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone going to that pub near the railway crossing, just outside the ground?

Or are us two reprobates drinking alone [again]?

i will be, den - but how will you know it's me ??? :ph34r:

boro 0-5 rovers

mcCarthy 2

ped 2

santa

"we are top of the league!" :lol:

anyone going to that pub near the railway crossing, just outside the ground?

Or are us two reprobates drinking alone [again]?

were drinking in yarm. Only 10 minute drive from ground, great little market town just outside of boro, quite a few quality pubs. Middlesboro itself is a shithole

I reckon we'll win this game 1-0 (Benni)

My team would be:

Friedel

Emerton

Samba

Nelsen

Warnock

Bentley

Savage

Dunn

Pedersen

Roberts

McCarthy

Bench: Ooijer, Mokoena, Tugay, Derbyshire, Santa Cruz

with the team boro have we should win, you know what blackburn are like tho, games that we should win, we make it hard for ourselves....

we need a good start, we havent had one for ages, and this is our chance to get some points on the board..

with the team boro have we should win, you know what blackburn are like tho, games that we should win, we make it hard for ourselves....

we need a good start, we havent had one for ages, and this is our chance to get some points on the board..

last season we started at Pompey away. I travelled down full of optimism and we were truly awful and got stuffed 3-0 then they should have had 6 or 7. We should, must, do better this season.

JAMIE,

there's a carpark across from the stadium / if you've no joy there - there's waste ground round and about.

best bet is to head towards the stadium and ask a carpark steward (from the main carparks), they've always been helpful to me.

Anyone recommend somewhere to park - Is there a proper car park at the ground? I'm not bothered if it's gonna be a pain to get off the carpark at the end of the game... :)

There is a car park on the right hand side of the dual carriageway - a kind of retail park - where everyone seems to park. Its a bit of a treck to the ground and a bugger to get off after. You will be ok if you spend an hour in the pub after to celebrate the rovers win. The traffic will be easier by then!

there is also a top drawer japanese buffet restaurant on the edge of the car park - top food n cheap as chips (except they dont do chips :blink: )

One Love - BRFC

My Starting 11 would be

Friedel

Emerton Nelsen Samba Warnock

Bentley Savage Tugay Pedersen

McCarthy Santa Cruz

santa and samba to score

but that would also be the team id have :rover:, but some fool cant book holidays so were flying back on saturday nite, arghh MOTD it is then!! :angry:

Archived