BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Brfcs.com

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it places the marker then it should be. What error did it give?

You must enter a valid post code or address and click the relevant 'Place Marker' button before submitting

If the MB User Name field is blank then you are either not logged into brfcs.co.uk or you are not saving cookies

Please go back and try again BACK

To answer the obvious questions, I am logged in, it gets my username and member ID right, it places the marker but it won't submit.

I asked about support because of the following

*Other Countries = Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, The Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United States

OK, due to Daren's problem above (which I'm not sure about), I have found that you can actually enter a marker on the member map for any town/country. The google support is down to street / postcode level but you can still enter a marker for towns anywhere.

Therefore, for example if you live in Seljord in Norway, you can enter seljord, norway and this will work ok.

Love it, very sharp lines. Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but is there any significance between the home and away shirts on the boards ?

Looks too professional now to have waggling arses on it

It`s not that professional! :rolleyes: (sorry got to keep them waggling arses on somehow!) :tu:

Just wondered if there was an option to go back to the old skin? No worries if not its just that the old colours are the same as a programme I use at work - which can be handy :ph34r:

Theres a similar skin in progress.

Or use the Lo-Fi option when reading (as I do)

Just wondered if there was an option to go back to the old skin? No worries if not its just that the old colours are the same as a programme I use at work - which can be handy :ph34r:

Look down at the bottom - there's a drop down list with the text "---- 0708blue". Open the list, and the first option is "BRFCS Default". Violá, old skin. I like the new skin, incidentally, good work. And the new heading. The member map is a great idea (my problems notwithstanding - thanks for sorting me, biddy!).

Archived