BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Brfcs.com

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really very good.

I was looking for the "shop" site-has it been removed, or have I just missed it?

As far as I know, we haven't had any kind of shop in a long long long time. Paul ran a couple of things (like the badges, the Garner Book and selling shirts to oversees fans, but I'm not sure we even had a shop for them).

Talking of the Grooby's.....

When are they coming back?

EDIT - Soon apparently!

You know something we don't ?

Are you volenteering to organise them ? (becuase that was why nobody had organised them for ages, nobody had time).

Thanks cletus seems like a nice board, everyone is very friendly!

:rolleyes:

Anyway whilst I on here ............ clure how about using AS's sig and airbrushing those knickers Royal blue for the logo? If there's any royalies to pay I guess a quick whip round would cover em no probs! :tu:

:rolleyes:

Anyway whilst I on here ............ clure how about using AS's sig and airbrushing those knickers Royal blue for the logo? If there's any royalies to pay I guess a quick whip round would cover em no probs! :tu:

No thanks. Personally I'd prefer it if AS would take his overactive lust for those kind of signatures elsewhere :angry:

Any chance of a 'member map' of Ewood Park? :huh:

or is that a non-starter??

It would be nice to see where everyone sits.

I'd quite like that as well.

Not sure if it would be possible or not but ti would be quite nice in a nosey kind of way.

on the photo why not ask Dillo Dillo, she has some ace photos

I don't have good photo.(many of bad one I have :))

some of photo on my site.

By the way, it's great to see a few people editing the Wiki. Keep up the good work folks (but we still need everyone else to help too).

Rovers Wiki --- It's in an early phase... but I really enjoy to read it !! GREAT!!

I'd quite like that as well.

Not sure if it would be possible or not but ti would be quite nice in a nosey kind of way.

We have talked about it. It's much more dificult to do than the member map, but not impossible. Biddy's been working hard on the member map, lets give him a break before we start pestering for a ground map ;)

The member map isn't working for me

Put me postcode in, got me location and when I pressed Submit I got

You must enter a valid post code or address and click the relevant 'Place Marker' button before submitting

If the MB User Name field is blank then you are either not logged into brfcs.co.uk or you are not saving cookies

Please go back and try again BACK

My PC saves cookies and the Name field had my name in it so summat's up :huh:

To quote Peter Kay (Top of the tower) "It's not workin' *thump thump - Alarms sound* 4p! 4p! A night in t'cells for 4p!" :D

Archived