BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Arrival

Has Your Ticket Arrived Yet ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Have all the Season Ticket your purchased arrived yet ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not getting a Season Ticket

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next couple of days now?!

*Statement on the website last week said 'by the end of the week'

*Statement on the website today: 'remainder posted out today'

*According to Preston Blue's post today it's going to be in 'the next couple of days'

It doesn't exactly fill you with confidence does it? It wouldn't suprise me if there was still 10,000 yet to be sent out!

Next couple of days now?!

*Statement on the website last week said 'by the end of the week'

*Statement on the website today: 'remainder posted out today'

*According to Preston Blue's post today it's going to be in 'the next couple of days'

It doesn't exactly fill you with confidence does it? It wouldn't suprise me if there was still 10,000 yet to be sent out!

It's true, the young lass had a pile of cards in front of her, stuffing them into envelopes.

however we still have 5 more post deliveries to go :unsure:

however we still have 5 more post deliveries to go :unsure:

Or not if you're going away this week and intend going straight to Ewood.

It's not great that it's less than a week to the first home match (and in theory it's only 48 hours off if you think Villa) and there are considerable numbers of season tickets not sent out. I guess if anyone is in a predictament of not having their ticket in their possession come Sunday for whatever reason - eg they have been away - the ticket office will have to sort them out on the day of the match.

According to Tom Finn at last night's fans forum they had been hoping to send the last ones (about 1,000) out on Monday but it would now be Tuesday.

I think it's pretty poor and unnecessarily late myself but the excuse was given that the delay had been caused by getting some new software put on the new cards which at some point should allow us to "charge up" the cards for cup games. No promise as to exactly when that would be though.

In the event anyone doesn't receive their ticket, there are of course contingency measures in place.

but the excuse was given that the delay had been caused by getting some new software put on the new cards which at some point should allow us to "charge up" the cards for cup games.

That would be nice. While I have no idea how the cards are "impregnated" with the software it seems to be a very tedious process. My son's, straight-forward renewal and done very early, arrived on the 9th but the others, moved stands, have yet to arrive. Find it hard to understand why it takes so long. Went to a tourist attraction in France once that was also using Ski Data and the young lady at the TO simply put the cards throuh a machine in seconds, mind you that will have been a simple activation I suppose.

This causes fans uneccessary aggrevation.

The situation that certain season ticket holders find themselves in is a discrace.

Defend the club as much as you like, but with supporters still waiting for delivery of season tickets after the season has started is unexcusable. The advertising sale of season tickets started back in the spring, excuses of adding magnetic data is in my opinion unacceptable.

Im sorry this is a lame excuse.

ps My season ticket arrived at the begining of the month, so its not a personal gripe.

According to Tom Finn at last night's fans forum they had been hoping to send the last ones (about 1,000) out on Monday but it would now be Tuesday.

I think it's pretty poor and unnecessarily late myself but the excuse was given that the delay had been caused by getting some new software put on the new cards which at some point should allow us to "charge up" the cards for cup games. No promise as to exactly when that would be though.

In the event anyone doesn't receive their ticket, there are of course contingency measures in place.

And what was the Fans Forum's reaction ?

Guest Kamy100

Hmmmmm my season tickets still have not arrived. This is very poor by the club, they've had all summer to sort this and quite frankly is not good enough that fans are still waiting for them to arrive.

Guest fernhurstblue

all good things come to those who wait, and quite frankly if thats all you have to worry about in life then you aint doing that badly <_<

Guest Kamy100
all good things come to those who wait, and quite frankly if thats all you have to worry about in life then you aint doing that badly <_<

That is not the point. I am willing to bet the all other Premiership Club's have managed to get their season tickets out and yet we are still waiting, there are lots of new season ticket holders this season and this is not creating a good impression.

Glad the TO has got its priorities right :P .

Got three out of five - the kids have theirs!

I dont know if they are sending them out in any particular order but it is strange that i got mine last week and people who live in and around Blackburn are still waiting for theres.

Archived