BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Arrival

Has Your Ticket Arrived Yet ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Have all the Season Ticket your purchased arrived yet ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not getting a Season Ticket

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine hadn't arrived yesterday and our post comes after I've left for work. The TO will be closed when I get home tonight and I'm off to Finland tomorrow, so if it has not arrived today it will be Friday before I can chase it up. Very disappointing.

I got mine last week.

Do you think if we can just ring up and get our STs activated for cup games - will they still charge a booking fee?

The activation for cup ties won't be operative for some time yet. The club are just preparing for it by putting the necessary software in the new cards whilst everyone is getting new ones this year.

still not got mine yet, rang the ticket office last week and they said i should get them on Friday, then i rang again today, now they are saying i won't get them till thursday/friday, i wish they stop tilling lies and own up that u have left it to bloody late to send them out.

Very unprofessional, we are ment to be a premier league club and the ticket office employees are acting like a bunch of amatures

Still no sign and neither has my cousin's in Derby

Very poor considering he's away from Friday and needs to post his to me to use on Sunday also

I would nt mind but renewed back when prices announced in April, how many weeks do the TO have for hols?

still not got mine yet, rang the ticket office last week and they said i should get them on Friday, then i rang again today, now they are saying i won't get them till thursday/friday, i wish they stop tilling lies and own up that u have left it to bloody late to send them out.

There is a huge difference between maliciously misleading someone, and giving them a theory on how they hope things pan out.

Guest fernhurstblue
Not got mine yet, and i'm more worried for the people sat around me. They'd be gutted if I couldn;t get in first home game of the season ;):P

considering the people that i am forced to sit with, it wouldnt be a bad thing if mine got lost in the post :lol:

I received mine this morning, three days after the start of the season! Why are we kept wondering if something has gone wrong every season. We are always the last Premiership club to receive our tickets and the last club to have the new seasons shirts on sale. When are we going to get them on sale in time to wear them on our holidays? It really isn't good enough for a team in Europe.

Is this the case every year? i don't recall it happening before...

If it's not generally the case, shut up with the damn moaning unless the ticket arrives too late for the first match! There was a situation with the shirt manufacturers and a new system being implemented for season tickets. Seeing as nothing ever happens on time (no, really) maybe you shouldn't be surprised. That goes for the club shop whingers too, it's well known that there's attempts to "get it sorted" so continually voicing the same complaints does nothing.

Well mine hasn't arrived today. I just hope it gets here whilst I'm away in Finland.

Out of interest I've checked my bank statement to see when I paid for my season ticket and it was on 16th March. So the club has had my mony for nearly five months and with five days left before the first game I haven't got my ticket.

It was waiting for me on my return home from work :)

lucky you Ben. I am away for the rest of this week (Finland !) and I will have no opportunity available to go to Ewood for a replacement ticket (mind you it is up to the Club to get a ticket to me) prior to the Arse game. Hope my ST arrives......i'm sure it will. :lol:

I hate this time of year waiting for the season ticket to turn up.

Mine always arrives at the last minute.

I was at the ticket office a few weeks ago and enquired about when the season tickets would be sent out.

The girl told me when it would be. So I said mine always arrives at the last minute.

She said that it must be because I live so far away.

I live in Lancaster.

• Backroom

Going by the number of season tickets that haven't yet been delivered (mine included :angry: ), it's a good job we've got the european away game Thursday and aren't playing Villa tomorrow night !!!

Going by the number of season tickets that haven't yet been delivered (mine included :angry: ), it's a good job we've got the european away game Thursday and aren't playing Villa tomorrow night !!!

I imagine that had we been playing tomorrow the tickets needed for that match would be with those who needed them in advance.

Eh? If it was the first home match of the season.... wouldn't we ALL need them ??

And I imagine a little more urgency may well of been placed on getting the existing tickets out, or if the software issues mentioned earlier persisted, a paper ticket would have been posted to everyone.

Its a little unfair to talk about a match which the club has known it doesn't need to have everything in place for for a couple of weeks. Had it been postponed yesterday I would agree.

Archived