BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Arrival

Has Your Ticket Arrived Yet ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Have all the Season Ticket your purchased arrived yet ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not getting a Season Ticket

Guest fernhurstblue

at that the bloody thing has arrived (or so the wife tells me) ..... to celebrate the new arrival i suggest ANOTHER head wetting, what do you reckon Roaming Rover? :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We purchased 3 - all at the same time. One arrived about a week ago, another came today, still waiting on the 3rd one. As for keeping fans up to date, we had to ring up a couple of times over the last week or so to check and we were told that everyone should get their ticket in time for the first home game. Bet they're glad that the match has been moved to Sunday - gives them an extra postage day!

arrived Friday...I always trusted Rovers! I ordered mine immediately the new ST arrangements were on the Official Board months back.

The ST's are exactly the same as last year; I thought they were to be different?

Arrived in an envelope with nothing else; surely Rovers could have used the ST mailing as an opportuity to promote the "bricks" or the CD.

What a PR joke; pull your socks up Rovers.

Arrived in an envelope with nothing else; surely Rovers could have used the ST mailing as an opportuity to promote the "bricks" or the CD.

What a PR joke; pull your socks up Rovers.

They must have run out of leaflets, because I got a brick promotion leaflet with my s/t.

Mine came on Wednesday, but my son's didn't. I rang the ticket office yesterday and they said the last of them were shipped on Tuesday, so I fully expected my son's to come today - which it didn't :angry: . Now I have to make my way down to the ticket office <_<

The whole thing really is a shambles.

Mine came on Wednesday, but my son's didn't. I rang the ticket office yesterday and they said the last of them were shipped on Tuesday, so I fully expected my son's to come today - which it didn't :angry: . Now I have to make my way down to the ticket office <_<

The whole thing really is a shambles.

for new ST holders it is a PR joke, what a way to promote the Club

Still not arrived!!! Missing four of them, going to have to get a temporary one before kick off tomorrow. Hope there isnt to much bother as we are lending two of them to friends- something was said about needing IDs. I will be mightly cheesed off if we are messed around!

I have mine but I have to say its highly embarressing for the club and frustrating for the ticketless fans.In hindsight,would the club not have been better of using a private courier to deliver the season tickets like they have done in the past?...cant remember this situation happening before.

Still haven't got my ticket yet although it doesn't help when you give the ticket office the wrong address...what a Wally (but I have jsut moved and got the postcode wrong) still i have a paper ticket for Sunday so really don't care. A few years ago we got a DVD of our goals, why are we not getting one this year...Too many goals to fit on I suppose BOOM BOOM.

Guest Kamy100

Got mine on Wednesday, my brothers still hasn't arrived. The ticket office say it was posted on Monday. Got a paper ticket for the game tomorrow. Not good PR for the club.

this is one for the Fans forum please; and don't let Williams and his sidekicks fob you off with blaming the posties; the simple fact is that Rovers did not have the ST's ready in time.

Rovers also lost a great opportunity to co-promote and advertise stuff like:

the Rovers "bricks"

the new dvd

the Weekly Lottery Draw

the new seasons kit

I'll do the PR for £50k plus expenses per year

Archived