BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mypa-47 V Rovers

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to say I'm dissapointed in Roberts. His body language was not good. He did ok, but some thing is clearly not quite right. He has a hell of a frontline to compete with for a starting spot - I do hope this isn't the root of his grumpyness. Acting as he did last night will not endear him to the Rovers crowd. This is a big problem for him given the relationships enjoyed by Santa Cruz, Mccarthy and even Derbyshire with the Rovers crowd.

Contrary to most people on here I thought Rigters had a decent game - more so in the first half granted. I think he'll be valuable as the season goes on.

I find this post quite incredible .

Roberts was about the only one showing interest last night and his work rate was decent enough . I still have hope for the bloke .

Rigters on the other hand looked lethargic and out of his depth - quite worrying against such weak opposition . I hardly expect to see him again unless we have some really bad injuries . In fact a recall for Gallagher would be preferable ....

I find this post quite incredible .

Roberts was about the only one showing interest last night and his work rate was decent enough . I still have hope for the bloke .

Rigters on the other hand looked lethargic and out of his depth - quite worrying against such weak opposition . I hardly expect to see him again unless we have some really bad injuries . In fact a recall for Gallagher would be preferable ....

Couldn't agree more bp.

Glad you posted that, I was starting to think I was seeing things last night. :huh:

Archived