BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mypa-47 V Rovers

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Reid regains full fitness, he'll be our quality all round midfielder. I know there's no guarantee he'll get back to how he was, but I don't think we should be spending money on that kind of player before Reid has had a chance to prove himself. If he's still struggling in January then maybe we can reconsider.

No, he won't. He's not good enough on the ball.

Have to admitt we took the foot off the gas the last 20-30 mins of the first half and you could see Sparky getting quite annoyed with the lack of effort. Has to be said I couldn't care if we don't try hard at all, as long as we take a lead and a couple of goals to Ewood.

1-0 up at half time, Dunn going close right at the end of the half with long range effort.

Should have scored - had all the time in the world to pick his spot.

Pedersen has been getting into the positions but his final ball is terrible.

Managed to sneak away at workfor 1/2 hr and just been watching it on Channel 5

Looks hot though B)

I have this odd feeling that someone who never scores for us will score today.

Let me look at the lineup...

Friedel? Nah...

Friedel has scored for us.

Warnock/Dunn/Nelsen to score.

Dunn and Warnock have had chances. I'd love it if Dunny got one.

Comfortable game so far. Like playing a League One side in the Cup but somehow without the pressure.

And they are playing pretty poor football if the truth be told so that makes it even worse... C'mon rovers get back that footie you were playing earlier!

Earlier? Not in this game I hope, we've been bobbins all match. Just a moment of class from Santa Cruz for the goal.

Archived