• Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • Santa Cruz
    • Derbyshire
    • Ooijer

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we can get a draw but I'm not that confident.

However the win on Thursday was a great boost for Rovers and last season I think we used the UEFA games to carry the positive attitude through to the weekend.

Prediction:- Rovers 1(Santa) Arsenal 2 (Van Persie x2) :(

You never know though! ;)

What kind of reception will Cesc get?, after what he said to Sparky (FA Cup, Emirates Staduim)

Not sure. I can't remember too bad of a reception in the replay, most people probably didn't know about it :rolleyes:

Decided over night that I quite fancy going to this one, so have been trying to get through to the TO since 9 this morning, constantly engaged. Bearing in mind I have a 3 hour drive to get there, I want to be certain of a ticket before setting off. Does anyone know if the TO number is open at this time on a Sunday? Its no wonder we don't get a decent amount of walk-on fans when things are made this bloody difficult!

Edit: Just found on Grooby.com that the TO doesn't open until 10am on Sunday matchdays. Why not just set up an answerphone message telling me that instead of having me sit on the phone for an hour listening to an engaged tone making me think I've got a chance of getting through?! Are things that stoneage that the last one to leave the office of a night just takes the phone off the hook? :unsure:

First home game of the season usually means short sleeve shirts and shades, and drinking out side pre match. Not too wise today, as it is raining like its 1999. My seat in the JW upper is ten to the right this season and £60 odd quid cheaper so am looking forward to more of MGP and Benni making monkeys out of right backs like last year at a slightly better value angle this year.

With all the horrible stuff going on around the world, it is nice to just look forward to football back at Ewood, and allowing a myriad of cheating diving foreigners, biased, bought refs and officials, and one eyed radio reports on the way home in t'car to take my mind off the bad things in this world. Whilst getting pneumonia in the process. Happy days are back.

3-1 to The Arsenal.

Always love loooking forward to watching Rovers play Arsenal, they are a quality outfit, i just hope i dont see Van Persie holding the ball in the box with Rovers defenders around him as hes the master of diguise in turning with the ball and delivering an explosive finish.

Cant wait not expecting too much from Rovers can... Dunny step it up !

Archived