BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

cn174

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knocked out by Morecambe in the previous round. Draw is on Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports.

Ah got it now!

Thought the Preston result was from the 2nd round and not the 1st.

Preston knocked out in the 1st round? :o Shouldn't larf!

Come on the mighty Morcambe!

Ah got it now!

Thought the Preston result was from the 2nd round and not the 1st.

Preston knocked out in the 1st round? :o Shouldn't larf!

Come on the mighty Morcambe!

North End's chairman resigned yesterday as well. Had his car spit at after the defeat on Saturday and has had enough. Suggests that other directors with more money than him, put up for election. He reckons it's someone elses' turn. [i.E. Trevor Hemmings in the countries top ten rich list.

North End's chairman resigned yesterday as well. Had his car spit at after the defeat on Saturday and has had enough. Suggests that other directors with more money than him, put up for election. He reckons it's someone elses' turn. [i.E. Trevor Hemmings in the countries top ten rich list.

:o

Well as long as they stay as far away from the Premier league as possible.

The last few seasons they have flirted dangerously with promotion. We can't be having that.

Trevor has long been associated with PNE and I think already owns a piece of it. He is about to buy Wigan Rugby league club from Whelan, just because he can.

Those two reallly don't like each other at all.

Bristol City vs Man Citeh! tonight.

Should be a tough place to go and get a result.

As it's Man City, who have an appalling record in cup competitons, It's got cup upset written all over it!

I quite fancy Northampton to get a result up at Boro this evening. They are 7/1 to win.

I think it's the Patel's that are most likely to be next. An 18 year old son received £300,000 worth of shares for his birthday present not so long back...!

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Schoolboy-buys-N...ares.3089818.jp

I quite fancy Northampton to get a result up at Boro this evening. They are 7/1 to win.

I had them in my bet along with a bunch of others. I was due to get over £250 back from £16 however, even though Reading won they dont count extra time so I only got £25

Still a profit I guess.

Guest fernhurstblue
I would like Morecambe, Blackpool or Dingles away please

why do people call them dingles ..... they are @#/?s, always have been, always will be! :angry:;)

Here here! I suppose Dingle @#/?s is acceptable. I would like Morcambe away. The last time I went up there was on a Valley Branch coach for a pre-season game in about 1983.We watched the game from a window in the bar after sneaking into the ground through a hole in the fence....them were the days.

Thanks BRFC Fan :tu:

Like most I really hope we play the inbreds, although I would't mind a short trip to the seaside (Blackpool/Morecambe). All my family except me are from Hull, so that would personaly be up there in terms of away games. Don't know why but am actually looking forward to this seasons carling cup.

why do people call them dingles ..... they are @#/?s, always have been, always will be! :angry:;)

Was @#/?s back in my day, let's just settle for dingle @#/?s, or @#/? dingles if you prefer. Personally I'd like to see Morecambe or Blackpool knock the dingles out then let us take care of one of those two.

Archived