BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gay Men!

As for what Eddie is claiming, Salt Lake City does actually NOT have a lot of polygamy. It is more in the far reaches of Utah into Arizona. In addition, most of the women don't work so they can claim for government benefits. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the main Mormon church) is actually adamantly against polygamy.

By the way, are you actually aaccusing me of lying here?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many straight men are able to talk about homosexuality and be in favour of gay rights without necessarily being gay themselves. It comes from being comfortable in one's heterosexuality.

Stop talking sense! You know there's no room for that here. Or liberal views... :ph34r:

Interesting that so many care so much about Eddies background all of a sudden.. I've never doubted him myself, or had a reason to. Pretty clear to me that it wasn't his decision to have maids and live in Utah. Always appeared to be a son of a diplomat or similar (you don't have to confirm or deny btw). Not all of us were married with kids ten years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

George Michael has announced that he's dyslexic.

He misread the sign that said: "Have a walk in our park".

15 reasons to be gay...

1) You’re the only type of male who gets to say "fabulous."

2) You really have "been there, done that..."

3) You only wear polyester when you mean to.

4) You've read the book, seen the movie, done the musical.

5) When someone turns his back on you, you actually consider it an opportunity.

6) You've got the most interesting coffee table books.

7) You have a sexual persuasion with its own flag.

8) You're not embarrassed to sing in a piano bar.

9) Yes, you do have a condom.

10) You've got at least one framed picture of your cat.

11) You're Barbra Streisand's biggest fan.

12) A two-seater convertible seems perfectly practical to you.

13) You've shaved something other than your face.

14) You have a large collection of anniversary pictures. They may be with different guys, however.

15) When throwing a party, you know how to put out quite a spread. Sometimes after the party too.

• 2 years later...

We get lots of requests to promote various things on the website and unless there is money (for the site obviously) involved, I tend to ignore them, I simply don't have the time to filter the genuine charity auctions from the bloke on ebay selling knocked off gear with fake player signatures.

However, as I've taken parts in the Staffs Uni football research stuff before, I thought I'd drag up this 2007 thread, as I know it's legit. They are currently doing a survey in fan opinions of gay footballers and I figure some of you may like to participate http://www.topfan.co.uk/

Archived