BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Already Doomed ?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone think it strange that they had Nolan up front and Diouf in midfield?

Yes...not sure whats going on there coz they haven't lost that many players just goes to prove that Fat Sams negative non football produces results becasue from what I have seen from Bolton in the last two games the football they are playing isn't all that bad and good on Little Sam for trying to put his on style on the team. Maybe he needs to re build if he wants to play football on the ground coz a few of their players they have are real sluggers. I mean how do you expect Kevin Davis to play passing football?

Anyway what do we care the more teams like Bolton lose the more chance we have of getting in Europe.

Got this email a couple of weeks back fromand old school pal who is a mad keen wanderers fan........

"Well worth a fiver on Bolton Wanderers to be TOP of premier league by the end of August.

Newcastle at home 3 points

Fulham away 1 point (play above themselves against the big boys)

Portsmouth away 3 points (but a bit jammy)

Reading home - obvious 3 points

You heard it here first."

Needless to say I 'forgot' to place the bet. :lol:

Just goes to show how important the manager is to the club (Give Hughesy a pay rise !) .

I know Sammy Lee has decent credentials ....but he just doesn't look the part .

I'll give Anelka about a day and a half before he starts to edge toward the dressing room door..... :unsure:

Just goes to show how important the manager is to the club (Give Hughesy a pay rise !) .

I know Sammy Lee has decent credentials ....but he just doesn't look the part .

I'll give Anelka about a day and a half before he starts to edge toward the dressing room door..... :unsure:

I totally agree with the Le Sulk suggestion. Cant see him being im a Bolton shirt much longer

How many would like to see Anelka in the blue 'n' white?......a good player whatever his temperament.

Got to say even before today's result I thought little Sam was a shoe in for "First Premiership manager to go."

When I watched his interviews after each of the first two defeats, I didn't think he looked well at all.

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll last more than another three or four games which may be enough to save notlob.

At least I put 20 quid on Pompey this morning! :tu:

With Boltons current demise Rovers should up the North West ante and bid for Nolan, I do think he could do a job in our midfield. :brfc:

Definately Nolan is a fantastic player despite being a bit of irrating yob at times. He didn't look best pleased at being subbed after he'd been played in two different postions neither of which he's use to.

The other point to note is that teams outside the top 4 always seem to suffer a dip in form later in the season when European football takes its toll on the smaller squads. So I guess there is still potential for things to get worse for them. Suspect that Lee will be gone well before Christmas...

With Boltons current demise Rovers should up the North West ante and bid for Nolan, I do think he could do a job in our midfield. :brfc:

NO!!!! NEVER!!!! :angry: in a magazine interview a while back, Nolan was asked which shirt he hated the most. He replied "The Blackburn shirt :brfc: , cos it`s crap & doesn`t look like a 'real' football shirt".

After a comment like that, would you still have him? :huh:

NO!!!! NEVER!!!! :angry: in a magazine interview a while back, Nolan was asked which shirt he hated the most. He replied "The Blackburn shirt :brfc: , cos it`s crap & doesn`t look like a 'real' football shirt".

After a comment like that, would you still have him? :huh:

No, because he's crap & doesn't look like a 'real' footballer!

Looking grim at the Reebok.

There is no way LFS can replicate BFS in personality or nouse.

At least the Wigan chap had an apprenticeship of fire in replacing Jewell and probably learnt a thing or two more at Bradford than LFS ever learnt from being sat too close to Ray Clements' too tight shorts on the England bench.

Archived