BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Already Doomed ?

Diouf would obviously be off due to his wages (which I'd guess are the highest in the Bolton squad). However I doubt Davies would leave.

Matthew Taylor must have wondered what he let himself in for, as only he and Nolan look decent at the moment (maybe along with Davies but I think only Bolton suits his style of play). I think Taylor would be the most likely to move to us. Just moved up from the South Coast and wanting Premierhsip football (I imagine), it'd suit both parties. Nolan would most likely end up at City.

I can't see many teams touching Diouf in this country, high wages like you say but really he has been poor for them this year. Think they needed players like him Davis and Nolan to stand up and be counted.

Anyway going back to what some folk were saying about missing games against Bolton. I could not care less about that fixture. And there is no banter with Bolton fans as they are so desperate for someone to hate. For some reason over the last few years every Bolton fan seems to hate us and some how think they are more successful than us.

Any team with Gavin McCann in, needs to be relegated.

GET 'EM DOOOOOOWN!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diouf has said in tonights Bolton Evening news that he is off in the summer no matter what, whether they go down or not.

Apparently "4 or 5 clubs have been watching his games lately, some from spain, italy and England, however he ideally wants to stay in england".

On a more serious note.. I hate Notlob as much as anyone else, but think it would be a pity if they went down - especially if it's a southern club that replaces them in the Prem

You don't hate them as much as me then! I'd seriously consider having a Bolton Relegated Party if they go down, I have quite a few friends who despise them, supporters of all kindsa clubs. It would only be a shame insofar as a southern club replacing a northern club, but overall I'd be very happy with the exchange.

Diouf has said in tonights Bolton Evening news that he is off in the summer no matter what, whether they go down or not.

Apparently "4 or 5 clubs have been watching his games lately, some from spain, italy and England, however he ideally wants to stay in england".

Nowhere near us hopefully. Ideally I'd like him to leave the country.

I particularly enjoy that they sold Anelka and are blatantly going down as a result of it. I said at the time it was like committing suicide. Oh great they got what, 10 million or something? And are losing a lot more by going down!

He used to do a BBC editorial I think. I remember him saying our kit was the worst in the league or something similar a few months ago.

Yes that is very like the version I was told as well. He is supposed to have said he would rather die than play for Blackburn, and wear their s***e kit.

I'm not in any way questioning this but can anyone please explain or give some quotes as I don't remember any examples of this.

I read an interview with Nolan (or 'action man head', as i call him) in a magazine a while back.

He said he hated the blackburn shirt, cos it wasn`t a 'proper' football shirt.

If he signed for Rovers, i`d stop going.

He said he hated the blackburn shirt, cos it wasn`t a 'proper' football shirt.

He's right. I mean, it's only about 130 years old, what possible place within football can it claim? Also, it has nothing on being plain white. What a nonce.

Archived