• Warnock
    • Bentley
    • Dunn
    • Savage
    • Pedersen
    • Santa Cruz
    • McCarthy

Bad feeling about this game.

and the BBC report Mike Riley as the Ref!

i predict a riot....

seriously, we finish this 1 with 10 men and a defeat 2 -3. We score first, take the pressure till we crack, crack and crack again.

I hope I am wrong. Ill be waring my new red / black away kit. I do hope this will be lucky kit for us, cause in the past we have had some awful away kits, that have jinxed us. The new kit looks the part, we just play to match it.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackburn's internationals returned almost unscathed from duties with their various countries except for Norway's Morten Gamst Pedersen, who picked up a kick on the knee but should be fit to travel to Everton on Saturday.

I think Lawrenson has had us to lose all three games.

He has, and I think we're the only team that he has predicted all defeats. Typical, I think it was last season, if all Lawros predictions came true we would've been relegated.

He does it on purpose to wind certain teams' fans up.

I think Lawrenson has had us to lose all three games.

and it seems like the Rovers players love to prove him wrong! :)

come on Rovers :rover:

Team prediction:

Friedel - Emerton, Samba, Ooijer, Warnock - Bentley, Dunn, Savage, Gamst - Benni Mac, Roque

Subs: Brown, Mokoena, Tugay, Derbyshire, Roberts

It is really no reason to put Derbyshire on the bench, as I think he played very well in the 2nd half against Arsenal. But I got the feeling that he will try Benni and Roque together upfront, and I think this would be a cracking partnership. And I don't mind having players like Roberts and Derbyshire on the bench that is capable to come in and stir things up a bit if needed. I would like to see tired evertonians at the back struggling with the pace of the two! :)

Score prediction:

Everton 0 - 1 Rovers

Benni Mac 24

s/o: Phil Neville 35 (at least one of lawro's prediction will be right)

Up the Rovers! :rover:

Not too sure where to post this. In view of the awful tragedy in Croxteth this week and with Rhys Jones and family being firm Evertonians I am assuming that there will be some mark of respect before the kickoff. I was wondering if there any plans from the Rovers fans side to show their solidarity not only with the family but with a fellow premiership club. This could take the form of a wreath or just being totally supportive during the presumed minute`s silence.

As for the game itself, the events of the last few days will have an impact and I think the crowd could well play a massive part . The goodison crowd can be a real test to an away side and I think it will tip the game in their favour 2-0 to Everton.

When Skies Are Greys editorial line is usually balanced and fair, and the short preview here mentions both the killing and the poll on the Kirkby move.

For the first time in years I am not going tomorrow as the bottomless pit that was my bank balance and the late kick off make it a negative for me. Not that I like going to Goodison, the natives are usually unplasant and the facilities by todays standards are poor. As for the stewarding...

Everton hope Andrew Johnson (knee) will be fit but Yakubu and Manuel Fernandes will not be available as the transfer paperwork is not completed.

Well now Fernandes isn't playing either and fingers crossed Johnson is unfit :tu:

Not too sure where to post this. In view of the awful tragedy in Croxteth this week and with Rhys Jones and family being firm Evertonians I am assuming that there will be some mark of respect before the kickoff. I was wondering if there any plans from the Rovers fans side to show their solidarity not only with the family but with a fellow premiership club. This could take the form of a wreath or just being totally supportive during the presumed minute`s silence.

I'm certain that the minute's silence will be immaculately observed by Rovers supporters.

Archived