BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Colleges And Universities

That is a very old fashioned and outdated view of a lot of those universities. Several of those universities are rated very highly for specific cources, although it is true that those three are probably your safest best.

You would say that though wouldn't you, Poly boy? I believe that Harris college is widely recognised as the best place to study advanced colouring in, and Edge Hill college is the only place to study creative shoelace knotting.

Whilst I may be old fashioned, I am in fact right.

Birmingham Uni or Warwick Uni (just in Coventry) are both decent red brick uni's, with sufficient night life and otehr interests to keep even the most insular american happy.

Ignore what Chesh says about Brum uni its quite a pleasent campus and you'ld be housed on it and not in Selly Oak.

Warwick - even though its in Coventry is a very pleasant campus uni.

Getting to Ewood from Brum by train is fairly easy although by car is much easier (2hrs on a clear, at speed limit run) although you do have to fight the M6 through Staffordshire which is never fun.

You would say that though wouldn't you, Poly boy? I believe that Harris college is widely recognised as the best place to study advanced colouring in, and Edge Hill college is the only place to study creative shoelace knotting.

Whilst I may be old fashioned, I am in fact right.

Such a funny post :lol:

Ignore what Chesh says about Brum uni its quite a pleasent campus and you'ld be housed on it and not in Selly Oak.

Floppy, I'm offended! I didn't actually say anyting bad about Birminum Uni, quite the contrary. I can appreciate how that might have caught you off guard though so I'll let you off. If it helps, I can have a little pop at it for you, just say the word.

Floppy, I'm offended! I didn't actually say anyting bad about Birminum Uni, quite the contrary. I can appreciate how that might have caught you off guard though so I'll let you off. If it helps, I can have a little pop at it for you, just say the word.

Whats wrong with Under Water Basket Weaving?

Pipper, my spelling and grammar isnt the best at times, but then again when I'm writing reports on a computer, I get a spell check, which is nice. What's your excuse?

And if you want to swap educational achievements I'm quite happy too.

regards

I would advise against going to the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) as they will probably charge you £960 for half a day a week for two years, make you go through the most ridiculously complicated registration procedure, set you up with crap lecturers who say things like "Psychologeh... yeah... it's not like science... yeah... but more like medicine but wi' brains... and that... yeah", mark all your work and tell you you've passed with flying colours, but don't worry about your professional qualification as it's in the post, honest, and keep you waiting so that the certificate doesn't arrive and that stops you putting in for several jobs that would get you a bigger salary, and then admit that one of their hopelessly incompetent militant lesbian staff ballsed up the registration process with the professional body and... er... never actually registered you or the other five mugs they defrauded out of just short of a grand and they don't actually know when or if you'll ever get your certificate, and never ever apologise for any fecking inconvenience. The c!~*s!

On the plus side, the canteen is quite good.

Well, the roasts and breakfasts were good. Crap butties though and needless to say the staff were useless but it's good to see that neanderthals made it through the stone age afterall.

I would go as far as saying the breakfasts were "not crap" :lol:

Archived