BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

10/11/02 Soton (A)

Tris

So Rovers had a mare !

Get over it, we still came away with a point.

Lets just hope we have got some bad performances out of the system.

Next test Celtic, then a good run up to Xmas in the prem.

Ave it !!

:rover:

Agreed.

Its another point towards safety or better still a top 6 finish.

Just wait for SteB's comments on the fans yesturday. we were in the group top right and never stopped singing- mainly at the rovers fans such as ' you only singing when its celtic' and 'can you hear the rovers sing nnnnoooooo nnnnnnnooooooo' and at the end we were singing ' where were you when we were sh*t' as all the rovers fans sang after we scored. During the game one rovers fan had the cheak to tell us to 'shut up'

Brilliant lads, some people really need a sense of perspective on following Rovers, they are your club, you should be singing and f-ing and blinding(provided your not near any impressionable kiddies) from the time you get into the ground.

Just wait for SteB's comments on the fans yesturday. we were in the group top right and never stopped singing- mainly at the rovers fans such as ' you only singing when its celtic' and 'can you hear the rovers sing nnnnoooooo nnnnnnnooooooo' and at the end we were singing ' where were you when we were sh*t' as all the rovers fans sang after we scored. During the game one rovers fan had the cheak to tell us to 'shut up'

Do not give me this "we never stopped singing"crap Jordan.So that was your little group of 10 or so,at the back.All you attempted to sing was the usual boring lifeless @#/?,i.e,GET IN TO EM,or SOUNES'ES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY.I was there just to your left and you and your mates were embarrasing.The lot of you found it difficult to even clap in time,let alone sing a decent song.RUBBISH JORDAN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.