• Savage
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • Sants Cruz
    • McCarthy
    • Tugay
    • Ooijer

Perhaps I can assist in this one.

I was at coms the other day (Thursday) and they had tickets left for supporters with a match card and those with a certain number of points. they also had the cheap tickets on offer for the kids.

I was at the window (I was with a city fan) and she said they had sold over 4000 tickets so far and that was a week ago.

City have almost sold their full allocation for every game and have taken almost 2500 to bristol tonight. I cannot see them selling at least 6k tickets.

This is surely a game when we must breach the 25000 barrier :brfc:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not fussed about them selling out. I'd rather they didn't. That way there's less support for their team and the players might think 'oh well the supporters have given up on us' ((or whatever that is in Italian/French/German etc)

I'd be wary of dismissing Sven, as a club manager he has a record second to none. It was only when he was saddled with picking English players for the England team that he hit a brick wall.

Let's face it, most England managers since 1966 have been equally hobbled.

With the money available to him & another week under his belt, Sven will have organised his team another notch. This game will not be as easy as some in the past against City.

As for Kaspar Schmeichal - he might be a bit rought around the edges, but his Dad will have been instrumental in teaching him some techniques & skills. Say what you like about Rudolph, but I wouldn't have minded him looking after the "onion bag" for us.

istockphoto_2463336_ginger_cat.jpg

The best quote from that is 'Blackburn don't look as good as recent years' which perfectly illustrates how little Citeh fans know about the rest of the Premier League. We have in fact never looked better than we do now.

We're unbeaten since the FA Cup Semi Final - a run spanning 13 games now in all competitions.

P13 W8 D5 L0 F26 A10

I think we'll win this one - City have done well, but they've been lucky and could quite easily be sitting at the other end of the table but for some good keeping and bad finishing.

I'm going for 1-0 to Rovers, with an attendance of about 26,213 (ish), and Man City to kick-off the first half.

Its amazing how optimistic their fans are. I work in Manchester and all i've had all week is about 400 of them all telling me how their gonna hammer us 9 nil and that Kasper Schmeichel's 5 times the keeper his dad was!

They beat Derby and West Ham and all of a sudden they're going to win the Champions League and the World Cup.

I really, really hope we batter them so i dont have another month of havin to put up with it.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2160378,00.html

Jack Walker ripped up Sven's contract and said we are friends.

Typical Sven spin on the situation. JW was actually disgusted by the Swede's slippery behaviour and said

"When a man gives his word that should be enough, he should stick to it."

Just imagine the press reaction if he had done the same with United.

Having read Mr Erikssons story about how Jack Walker was hugely magnanimous in dealing with the Swedes volte face, I feel compelled to remind him of this huge act of generosity, and ask him to reciprocate tomorrow when he instructs his new charges before taking the field at Ewood Park.

Archived