• Bentley
    • Savage
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • Sants Cruz
    • McCarthy
    • Tugay
    • Ooijer

I remember when there was 250000 City fans at Ewood.

Or rather the claims of...

And we are deluded? I quite like a bit of a laugh with opposition supporters, ones able to string a sentence together without a profanity anyway.

Hope you have a safe trip tomorrow.

i will do, you might see me tomorrow, i'll be in the end with all the supporters celebrating our win, in fact, i might see you if you go, it won't be hard to pick you out of a crowd of 10 will it

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever heard of swear filters?

Just how much of a fool do you want to make yourself out to be?

People like you never fail to amuse me - what drives you to post on rival fans sites? The stuff City fans are saying on their forums is the definition of deluded, pal.

Now sod off back to that overhyped bit of Lancashire you call your home.

swear filters don't type (please don't use that word again) to replace a swear word do they

The administrators on this site must be really sad, do you spend all day and night sat here checking people's posts and blanking out naughty words?

###### gimps, and im guessing that ###### will be blanked, what wrong, are grown up people not allowed to swear anymore?

Like i said, all the best for tomorrow, i hope it is a good game, but i ###### hate Blackburn fans

You been on the sweet sherry MyCrapFootyClub?

Looking forward to your posts after you have listened to the game on Manc Radio tomorrow- you obviously dont get to many games

You been on the sweet sherry MyCrapFootyClub?

Looking forward to your posts after you have listened to the game on Manc Radio tomorrow- you obviously dont get to many games

no i don't get to many games, i put my season ticket on the mantel piece along with every away ticket i buy and collect them while i post on other fan's sites and make a tit of myself.

I will look forward to speaking to you all tomorrow after you realise that we are a good team and we are making serious strides in the premiership. I'm not saying we will win, just that you will see what arsenal fans did, we play very good football

no i don't get to many games, i put my season ticket on the mantel piece along with every away ticket i buy and collect them while i post on other fan's sites and make a tit of myself.

I will look forward to speaking to you all tomorrow after you realise that we are a good team and we are making serious strides in the premiership. I'm not saying we will win, just that you will see what arsenal fans did, we play very good football

You'd bloody better if your manager spends close to £50m in one summer!

What makes you think we don't appreciate Man City's football?

I for one think City will prove a tough encounter for us.

I'll be there, though - if I see you I will give you a wave. You would be the loud Manc with outdated football knowledge - should be easy to pick out, then? Erm... :unsure:

What makes you think we don't appreciate Man City's football?

I for one think City will prove a tough encounter for us.

I'll be there, though - if I see you I will give you a wave. You would be the loud Manc with outdated football knowledge - should be easy to pick out, then? Erm... :unsure:

that will be me, what colour flat cap will you be wearing tomorrow?

i will do, you might see me tomorrow, i'll be in the end with all the supporters celebrating our win, in fact, i might see you if you go, it won't be hard to pick you out of a crowd of 10 will it

I see that the good old Manchester education system is still shocking.

There will be at least 19000 home supporters tomorrow, compare that as a percentage of the population of Blackburn to the percentage of the population of Manchester who turn up at the council house.

There is only one winner, now if you have finished making a show of yourself.

youve just proved to us all ur a typical manc, cant speak without swearing (or it has to be blocked wen u do ;) ) and also u underestimate blackburn soo much, think were just a dirty rubbish fooball team, please come back and comment tommorow after the game!! :rover::brfc:

Hi mcfc a.k.a glory hunter!

Welcome to our board. How's life going for you? I bet last season you were supporting Reading. Have you bought your new City kit yet?

Here are some links to help you along to becoming a "die-hard" City fan this year.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/fo...lt_mancity.aspx (you can buy your replica kit here)

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps (this is the club website you support this season)

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Manchester+City (more news on City)

Good to see you so optimistic about your current favorite team. I hope you guys can put on a good show, if not, it will be so embarrassing.

I'm still chuckling at Yellow Submarine's post.

This Independent article could go in any number of threads but as it was written as a preview to today's game I will put it here. This really does feel like the early '90s (I have written that before) the way that Rovers are attracting such a high level of expectation.

I hope we don't go and fall flat on our face- a defeat by City and we will be realising we are only 1 point above 18th!

I am really looking forwards to seeing Benni and Roque against Dunne and Richards this afternoon. No doubt SGE has a plan for covering Benni dropping into holes, pulling Richards out of position and isolating Dunne so he is vulnerable to their pace. I think we will see a lot of MGP and Dunn arriving in the box if they are not too occupied elsewhere.

In all probability, SGE will decide that the only way to counter Benni and Roque will be to press further up the field. Warnock and Emerton are going to have key individual battles against speedsters and Savage's ability to disrupt the City 4-5-1 which becomes 4-3-3 is critical.

The ref will probably wreck the game though- he has issued 21 yellow and 1 red in three games thus far.

Promises to be a good game this with Citys pace down the middle probably beating us but us being a lot more dangerous from the set piece. The key battle for me today is Roque and Benni vs Dunne and Richards. The two city central defenders have been given rave reviews so far this season with how well they are performing but todays test will most likely be their most challenging this season to date, whoever wins this battle wins the match IMO. Time to go catch my flight....Cmon you Rovers :rover:

If City had the same type of support as the Rovers, they'd have 45,000 season ticket holders, so enough of crap support please.

agreed, but city fans dont see it like that. they are like west ham fans, because they can get 35-40,000 they think they have magnificent support,

when in fact from the population they draw from their support is absolutely sh*te.

i have the unfortunate pleasure of taking customers to the City ground regularly for games, and believe me that place is a morgue.

but its easy to see why this guy hates blackburn fans- we are a small town club with a far more successful football team than his big city club.

He can only dream of acheiveing & experiencing what we have done over these last couple of decades.

but hey, we have rubbish fans, they are magnificent :blink:

it really is head in the clouds stuff

A Man City fan once told me that when he went to watch them at the City of Manchester stadium, due to the poor attendance, the club started playing crowd noises through the speakers because they were on tv although i werent sure whether to believe him when he said that

hopefully Samba will be back for this game to keep Bianchi quiet, he looks like a quality player.

My team prediction:

Friedel - Emerton, Samba, Nelsen, Warnock - Bentley, Dunn, Savage, Gamst - Benni Mac, Roque

Subs: Brown, Mokoena, Tugay/Ooijer, Roberts, Derbyshire

Score prediction:

Rovers 3 - 1 Citeh

Gamst 24

Benni Mac 49

Roque 73

Bianchi to score for citeh

The ref to give 10 yellows and 2 reds, lets hope we won't get the majority of those...

Att: 28,634

Don't feel comfortable about this game.

We suffered after UEFA cup matches last season, and had a problem in particular in the first half of matches. Savage should be fresh, so there should be energy in our play, hopefully enough for a win.

I thought we won most of our post-Uefa cup games last season.

They hadn't sold their allocation as of yesterday morning, and let's not forget the 2,500 they brought last season.

If the Human Right Abuser hadn't shown up, and given Sven £40m, City would be dead in the water this season, their gates would have collapsed, and there would be about 50 of 'em turning up today.

They're not big, and it goes without saying, not clever.

Come on Rovers!

Archived