• Bentley
    • Savage
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • Sants Cruz
    • McCarthy
    • Tugay
    • Ooijer

The numpty MCFC is sadly typical of the modern day citeh fan. There are still some of the fans who were going in the eighties when they were treading water and had no delusions of grandeur. Sadly these are drowned out byt the mouthy scrotes MCFC typifies who truly believe the massive nonsense and despite winning nothing since the black and white era really believe their vile club actually deserves success.

Every season we go to citeh their fans become worse, clearly jealous of the fact they cannot compete with such a small club that has had more success than that tin-pot outfit can ever dream of. Arrogant, ignorant and more often than not simply stupid with absolutely nothing to back it up. They seriously believed they were favourites in the cup game last season despite being away to a team that had wiped the floor with them twice already.

They simply live on myths like they are manchester's club and all their support comes from the town despite every study and all evidence pointing out this to be rubbish. Truly horrible scummy fans and if there is any justice they will be sent scurrying back to their hovels with nothing more than a footballing lesson. In all honesty with the luck they have had so far I can see them pinching something, it will be a tight affair for sure.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MCFC has called Blackburn fans deluded ! I have never laughed so much as the last time I heard Burnley were going to try for the Premier League. Its dear old City fans that are deluded.

City think they are a massive club, well in truth they are NOT.

They have a fan base, but in a city with 3 teams with little old Bolton on the outskirts they should get 45000 each home game.

They have the money bags owner, a crap board and a team of wannabe superstars who are in in for the money. None have City at heart.

They dont even own their own ground, the council, yes the COUNCIL own it. That in itself merits city being cast alongside the likes of Swindon and Stockport as teams that down have their own ground !

City can bring their 7000 fans today but every single one of them will eye Rovers with envy. Reason being is that we are a club with history, a club with tradition and a club that regularly gets success. in comaprison, City always appear to be a yoyo club, up down down down up up down down up down, get my drift MCFC !

If CITY ever had what Rovers have, then they would be very very successfull. They are not, they wont be nor will they ever be !

swear filters don't type (please don't use that word again) to replace a swear word do they

:wstu:

If your post had been changed by a mod sitting here all day, it would have 'This post has been edited by...' at the bottom of it, like some of the other posts, including mine! :rolleyes:

I am a little nervous about this game. I can't decide which way it will go. Citeh have, without question, improved this season, but so have we. Saying that though, it couldn't have gotten much worse for them apart from relegation, could it? Ok, I'll predict 2-1 to Rovers, Dunn and Bentley to score ours.

Archived