BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Is Roar?

This might sound a bit stupid but on Sunday i noticed Roar the lion wasn't anywhere to be seen! Surely this was me not noticing him or has he been axed from his duties? However i noticed a new Fraser Eagle mascot wondering around is this our new mascot??? :unsure:

This might sound a bit stupid but on Sunday i noticed Roar the lion wasn't anywhere to be seen! Surely this was me not noticing him or has he been axed from his duties? However i noticed a new Fraser Eagle mascot wondering around is this our new mascot??? :unsure:

Please let me know how Roar is doing!!!!

I think Fraser the Eagle is Accy Stan's mascot.

I hear from a very good source that the drummers will be leaving as well. Two will be signed by West Ham as central defenders for £3.7m, whilst the others will be sold to Tottenham for a Fuse chocolate bar, a candle stick that can hold 8 candles, and a signed picture of Jermaine Defoe holding a banner saying 'We are Champions League'.

Spurs' bid for MGP, Bentley and Benni for £20, 3 pints of Fuller's and a whippet has been turned down though.

I tell you who's fault this is. That slapper Roarina. Where was she last season? Admittedly I don't get there until five to three so she might still be "doing her stuff" - whatever that is. However, if she isn't I can only guess that she has broken Roar's heart and run of with a Big City type from Tottenham or somewhere else similarly exotic.

No doubt Roar will have turned to drink and drugs during the even lonelier summer months, turning up the other Sunday with his mane all over the shop, covered in stubble and stinking of cheap whisky. Beamo really had no other option but to let him go. The hapless alcholic lion / bloke is now employed in the "club shop" - sticking names and numbers on the backs of shirts. It's all fitting together now.

What a sordid bloody mess that could easily have been avoided is it wasn't for Martin Jol.

I tell you who's fault this is. That slapper Roarina. Where was she last season? Admittedly I don't get there until five to three so she might still be "doing her stuff" - whatever that is. However, if she isn't I can only guess that she has broken Roar's heart and run of with a Big City type from Tottenham or somewhere else similarly exotic.

No doubt Roar will have turned to drink and drugs during the even lonelier summer months, turning up the other Sunday with his mane all over the shop, covered in stubble and stinking of cheap whisky. Beamo really had no other option but to let him go. The hapless alcholic lion / bloke is now employed in the "club shop" - sticking names and numbers on the backs of shirts. It's all fitting together now.

What a sordid bloody mess that could easily have been avoided is it wasn't for Martin Jol.

o that's what Roy Keane meant when he went on about the WAGS ruining the game.

Anyway, Roar and Roarina will be back as soon as their new kit is ready.

And if you thought your kit was expensive, then think again.

Roars cost £5500 and Roarina's £3000

Take note of the backs of their new kit.

:lol: Good story! ,yeah, so good :lol:

Anyway, Roar and Roarina will be back as soon as their new kit is ready.

And if you thought your kit was expensive, then think again.

Roars cost £5500 and Roarina's £3000

Take note of the backs of their new kit.

... I don't want to serious reply about cost of furry mascot... quote the cost ... I think It's unfair.

'cause Children ( and same as people) don't know about advertisement expenses (not only furry mascots.. same as movie/tv arts cost). ....

Sorry to spoil the party, but thats football these days.

Every bit of revenue is needed for the wages of over paid players, transfer fees, etc

It's no longer a sport but business. If the mascot cant pay his way, then he's surplus to requirements.

This is outrageous. Women have been struggling for decades to achieve equality in the work place and the sporting world. To see a major PL mascot prerpared to work for nearly 50% of her male colleague's salary undermines much of what has been achieved. I trust the ladies on this board will let their feelings be known.

Arty must have been the WORST mascot of all time, even worse than that big green lizard the arse had!

I tried googling for a picture of good old Arty yesterday but alas with no luck. He was awful.

Archived