BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2008

Guest Kamy100

In the BAP camera is the aiming (shooting or otherwise) relative to the direction the player is pointing or the camera?

If your running towards goal and you hold bottom left and shoot it will go bottom left. It takes into account though things like a player pulling you back so at the point you goto shoot a player should bang into you it will put you off balance and your shot might not be as perfect as you would want it to be - which I think is great.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sick of playing PES 08 online and conceeding goals due to lag which you can do nothing about. Ive heard good things from fifa and am thinking of swapping PES for Fifa.

Just wondering:

What is the gameplay like?

Are the controls now the same as pes?

What is online like?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
Anyone on fifa who wants a game - come and invite me - blueblood84 - Warning im not bad at this game.

Ah thats you is it - this is the only bad thing about the PSN. You should be able to TAG a real name that you recognise to the PSN name. Anyway, back on topic - I have accepted your league invite and will give you a game soon. I guess the new in game xmb will help us set up a match (the mrs has banned my headset at the moment though because I sometimes speak louder than I should :lol: )

Yeah invite any of those in the league too when you want a game.

All good players and none should quit on you either.

Thats good to know.

After a few months off for playing GTA I stuck FIFA back in the other night and I went from being quite good to absolutly awful. I didnt have a headset on but they did and were coming over the tv (which dosent normaly happen) The guy went 3-0 up (and won the match 3-0) all he kept saying to whoever was in the room was "he isnt quitting? he isnt quitting?"

Which is how it should be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived