BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro Travel Thread

Glenn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that the start of the Greek football season has so far been delayed, due to the fire's, with no decision made yet when it will start. Interesting to see if this affects our match - they may not be as match fit as they should be, or maybe it will affect the fixture itself... we'll see!

Afternoon all,

I work for MyTravel and we have quite a few seats available for Thessaloniki (SKG) outbound only starting at £10 excluding taxes which i think are about £30 but you will have to source an inbound elsewhere.

departs 07:15 arrives 12.50 on Sept 20th so could be ok

These seats are not on the web so you have to book them by phone between 9am and 5pm on 0871 6647777

Don't know if thats helps but could help bring the price down a bit!!

J

I have done some serious surfing all morning for different ways to get to Larissa, its a right royal pain in the nether regions.

Cheapest flights to Athens coming in at around 260 quid going Wed am and returning Friday

Found a decent deal for a weeks holiday in Marathon (North of Athens) going out Tuesday 18th for 79 bed and breakkie with gemstone travel !

The flight is hard to get info on and there may be some serious travelling in Greece if you opt for a different airport

Ricky is a very happy man!!!

I won a £1000 holiday with Easyjet and decided to go to Greece from the 19th - 26th September. I was then going to get an internal flight from Athens to Kos where I have a 4* All Inclusive hotel as part of the package, I shall now fly out to Kos on the Friday instead of the Wednesday. Just need a Hotel in Athens for the Wednesday night before heading back to the Airport for my Kos flight.

I have been praying really hard all day lol.

See you in Greece Fella's!!

Just read that the start of the Greek football season has so far been delayed, due to the fire's, with no decision made yet when it will start. Interesting to see if this affects our match - they may not be as match fit as they should be, or maybe it will affect the fixture itself... we'll see!

my word, you really are all heart :unsure:

all those people killed and you see an advantage fr rovers because they may not be match fit??

:brfc:

Archived