SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup First Round Draw

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks,

Any idea on the kick off time?

This hasn't been answered yet so I will respond.

kick off is 6pm local time (4pm here).

I don't think the following has been asked, so I will be the first to get a rollocking for asking...

... Anyone know if it's on tv? *runs and hides* :ph34r:

... seriously, I have checked digiguide for channel 5 and they don't have a listing for the afternoon of the 20th.

Anyone know if it clashes with some of the other ties? This would of course mean that they would be given priority and would be shown on tv instead of us. <_<

We're just a small town in Europe.

It doesn't look good for our game being shown on TV.

At present, ch5 are showing Everton's game in the evening but no footy in the afternoon and Eurosport appear to have cycling and volleyball <_<

*sigh*

Thats a shame however it will hopefully mean more fans will make the trip.

Can i ask something?

Do you have any organized fans' group/club? For example we have "Monsters Fan Club". If anyone of you who participate in this group/club, will come to Greece on 20th of September please conduct me or send his answer here --> http://www.monsters-larissa.gr/site/?page_id=12.

We'd like to arrange a meeting with you before the match in order to exchange some "gifts".

Can i ask something?

Do you have any organized fans' group/club? For example we have "Monsters Fan Club". If anyone of you who participate in this group/club, will come to Greece on 20th of September please conduct me or send his answer here --> http://www.monsters-larissa.gr/site/?page_id=12.

We'd like to arrange a meeting with you before the match in order to exchange some "gifts".

Theres a few disorganised fans groups going to be there, but nothing like the monsters or the stanley ultras.

So long as you like beer, i'm sure a meetup of people from here can be arranged.

Can i ask something?

If it's monsters you're after there's plenty of inbred freaks just down the road from us.

So there's not an organized fan club of yours... <_<

Anyway. We'd be glad to meet any of you. We want to give you some things which are related to our team and our fan club.

We've definetly some 'Things' travelling with us on our Flight which I'm sure some of our group would love to off load and leave behind LOL!

That is very kind of you, Monsters G-1. I'm sorry I won't be there to meet you but I'm sure many of our fans there will be pleased to do so. We do have various supporters groups but not a big one at the moment.

I hope everyone who goes will take lots of photographs for those of us at home.

'pre-game meeting' - exchange 'gifts'......?

Sounds to me like someone is trying to line up a bit of scrap - or am I being disingenuous?

I'm afraid I thought the same thing, and as I'm going, I'd rather NOT, thank you very much

I read it in the same way Jan, I really hope it was not intended in this way and has just coe across wrong.

I'm sure the fans off this site who went to Turkey had the same worries when they agreed to met up with Turkish fans but I think everyone of them can look back on that trip with fond memories.

Monsters G-1, if you are looking at fans to meet up with, have a few beers and maybe a frindly game of footy on the beach, then we're the guys for you. If you are looking for any trouble whatsoever then i'm afraid you're at the wrong place, and possibly the wrong club. Rovers fans have a good record in europe, we support our team, have quite a few beers and generally have a great time. If you look back in the gallery you should see some of the good relationships we have built up with other fans, we still get the occasional visit on the mb from our friends from Genclerbirligi (sp?).

I hope that clears up the situation and I hope that the only problem has come from misinterpretation and nothing else. We need you huys to show us the best places to drink lol.

Archived