SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup First Round Draw

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooijer will come in for samba

tugay will come into a midfield berth

other than that i can see no other changes to the line up unless hughes wants to rotate our strikers.

the only info i have on larrissa is they won the greek cup last season and they are managed by rovers very own former experess train george donis!

with them only playing 1 game so far this season, it really should be a walk in the park for us!!!!!

with them only playing 1 game so far this season, it really should be a walk in the park for us!!!!!

For us it may be a run in the forest with our eyes shut, but the game is football.

We just may be lucky, don't crash to any tree and come out of the forest in one piece!!!!!!

How big is the crowd expected to be tomorrow LARISSAFC.....is this seen as a very big game / occasion for your club and has there been much publicity in Greece?

Last time we saw our team playing in an international competition (excluding Intertoto cup) was 19 years ago. So yes it's a big game for us. However the predictions talk about only 10-12.000 spectators and not a full house (16.000) which is very dissapointing.

I thought all your forests had burnt down ......

You 're right. So it could be just a walk in a burnt forest for us!!!!!

Umm, Rigters is very young, and our 5th striker.... how often do you expect to see him in a 1st team game? I hope we never seen him, actually... Because that will mean that Santa, Benni, Derbs and Roberts, are all working hard, unhurt and playing well enough....

I saw Rigters in the reserves a couple of weeks back against wigan...he's a lazy player he is...the reserve physio kept shouting at him to work harder.....lazy boy....!!!!

I didn't realise George Donis plays for Larissa.... :blink:

Still Playing????

Manager int he!! one change oojer in for samba!

2-0 santa cruz, dunn

Archived