BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Online Ticket Booking

STIFFY

I don't think Electron and Solo are guaranteed payments if someone goes overdrawn in the same way Delta and Maestro do, so I guess that's why they aren't accepted - Rovers don't trust you've got the money to pay for tickets!

On a similar note, tried to buy tickets today for Real Madrid vs Werder Bremen as I'm in Madrid on business next week. You can only use Spanish issued cards. Their on-line system is racist! ;)

ok just adding my penneth

Used the on line ticket system to order the ticket UEFA home leg - thought it was top notch

Easier to use and follow than previously and got an almost instantaneous comfirmation e-mail in my Inbox :tu:

It is very good if you are buying your own seat and nothing else - but what if I want to take a friend? "you will not sit next to this person" - OK if its the missus, but I like sitting with my pals! :lol:

The online system is OK up to a point .

In this day and age , though , one should be able not just to book a seat in a particular block but to be able to browse through the ground and choose the actual seat .

For example if , as a non season ticket holder , I wish to sit as close as possible to season ticket holder mates this should be able to be done online . Not everyone has access to the phone or has time to queue up at the TO . The Rovers must give punters no excuse at all not to go to the match .

In this day and age , though , one should be able not just to book a seat in a particular block but to be able to browse through the ground and choose the actual seat .

You're right and the club are aware of this. From remarks Tom Finn has made to the FF this is the target but there are other hurdles to get over first.

do you print the tickets off using the online service???? just wondering if i could buy online today instead of queuing up at the ground?

No. If you can book online today you would have to collect from the portacabin thing to the right of the club shop.

Am I missing something on the online booking.

Taking 6 guests to the Larissa game, so a total of 7. But I cant get my ticket at the reduced season ticket cost. All are being charged at £10.

Is this due to the fact Im trying to book in a different area to my normal seat. So that we can all sit together

Taking 6 guests to the Larissa game, so a total of 7. But I cant get my ticket at the reduced season ticket cost. All are being charged at £10.

Is this due to the fact Im trying to book in a different area to my normal seat. So that we can all sit together

Question - when you log in are you offered the option to purchase your own seat?

If the answer is "No" I suspect you have the problem I had a few weeks back. It's been explained to me by Graham Maher, IT manager? and very helpful, that each account has to be associated manually with the e-mail address registered for online booking. I gained the impression this was not done by Rovers staff and there is / was something of a back log. GM explained your seat will only show as available once this association has been made.

I think, but I'm not sure, the reduced price for ST holders will only apply to online purchasers if you purchase your own seat. The system does not appear to allow an ST holder to purchase a discounted seat anywhere in the ground. I'd expect if you rang the club and explained the situation they would move your seats for this game and give you the discounted price.

This is the problem I had, therfore I started this thread. If your just buying one ticket (your own) then, fair play it works, but as soon as you as you ask the system anything beyond that it falls apart like a cheap watch. Sh1t.

It's not rocket sience, all it needs is a drop down menu to select ticket type. I'm sure the numpties who run the online ticket system can sort this.

Question - when you log in are you offered the option to purchase your own seat?

If the answer is "No" I suspect you have the problem I had a few weeks back. It's been explained to me by Graham Maher, IT manager? and very helpful, that each account has to be associated manually with the e-mail address registered for online booking. I gained the impression this was not done by Rovers staff and there is / was something of a back log. GM explained your seat will only show as available once this association has been made.

I think, but I'm not sure, the reduced price for ST holders will only apply to online purchasers if you purchase your own seat. The system does not appear to allow an ST holder to purchase a discounted seat anywhere in the ground. I'd expect if you rang the club and explained the situation they would move your seats for this game and give you the discounted price.

Thanks Paul,

The Mrs wants to check some floor tiles tomorrow, :( so problem will be solved with a visit to Ewood ;)

This is the problem I had, therfore I started this thread. If your just buying one ticket (your own) then, fair play it works, but as soon as you as you ask the system anything beyond that it falls apart like a cheap watch. Sh1t.

It's not rocket sience, all it needs is a drop down menu to select ticket type. I'm sure the numpties who run the online ticket system can sort this.

Stiffy I think you're wrong here. Firstly if you have a problem why not contact the club, explain it and get some help. This is precisely what I did and my online accounts now work beautifully. I've just played around with Birmingham PL and Larissa tickets and made a booking to the point of payment for three tickets in the JW and the BBE for an adult, Junior and OAP. It's offered me three seats together in each stand, showing seating section, the row and seat number and the prices are correct. I can even chose to "assign" these seats to another ST holder if I know the person's account number and name.

Paul is correct Alan, if you log on and it doesn't present you with your season ticket seats, then the log-on you are using isn't associated with your season ticket details.

We have a number of season ticket holders who for one reason or another have more than one account with us both online and offline. What we have to do is remove the duplicates and ensure that the remaining account is the correct season ticket account.

Graham from Marketing tends to look at that sort of thing as he's the 'database man'.

Thanks Lee Problem solved.

When I logged on it did show my membership number (as per season ticket) but didnt give me the option to get my own seat.

There is a simple explanation for this......my seat had been sold........the deadline for purchasing ones own seat being the 24th.

Anyway problem solved, me and 6 guests (which includes 2 Aussies) will be perched in the JW Thursday night, are the tartan rugs and flasks supplied or do you have to bring your own.

What I must say is, Whilst waiting to be served on Saturday, I noted how polite and helpful the staff at the ticket office were. Although I did thank the young lady who served me, they should all be commended for their friendly and helpful attitude.

Thanks Lee Problem solved.

When I logged on it did show my membership number (as per season ticket) but didnt give me the option to get my own seat.

There is a simple explanation for this......my seat had been sold........the deadline for purchasing ones own seat being the 24th.

When I first came across this problem it happened I'd also missed a deadline for own seat purchase and made the same assumption. I'd be inclined to check your account details are correctly associated with your ST.

Archived