BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Here

Over the years we have forged close links with the Ipswich Town Supporters Club. That's pretty close to you isn't it? They come up here once in a while and we have a few drinks. We'll keep you posted.

Lovely part of the world you live in. I like the coastal stretch from Hunstanton to Cley. Some fantastic little villages, nature reserves, pubs etc.

Welcome and keep posting. :brfc:

Over the years we have forged close links with the Ipswich Town Supporters Club. That's pretty close to you isn't it? They come up here once in a while and we have a few drinks. We'll keep you posted.

Lovely part of the world you live in. I like the coastal stretch from Hunstanton to Cley. Some fantastic little villages, nature reserves, pubs etc.

Welcome and keep posting. :brfc:

yes it is nice down here some place have lovely views. Gt Yarmounth is a nice place regent street has some great shops and stuff, good for night life as well. i dont get to many rovers games as it cost nearly 150 quid to get up there i have been once in 2005 but not since would love to go though

i was only saying hello to people

Thick skin and sense of humour are essential.

Welcome to the sometimes controversial, never dull, only place for the best Rovers discussion on the web.

A tip for avoiding making enemies - stay out of the arguments (there are one or two from time to time) and you'll be ok.

Enjoy your time here :rover:

Thick skin and sense of humour are essential.

Welcome to the sometimes controversial, never dull, only place for the best Rovers discussion on the web.

A tip for avoiding making enemies - stay out of the arguments (there are one or two from time to time) and you'll be ok.

Enjoy your time here :rover:

thanks for the advice B)

Archived