BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Vrs Blackpool

Gav

Posted by: WalkOnBRFC, Blackburn on 11:05am today

Typical Dingle, doesn't his a*se from his elbow :lol:

During my fits of laughter I managed to sneak a comment in myself. My poor little dingle colleague is getting abit of stick over this one. Thanks for making my day Anti :)

"yerbut,nobut" sorry i couldn`t resist! :rover::lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USABlue...it was the spion kop! Used to be an amazing away end but i cant really remember. When i went there it was only half open due to safety. And now it doesnt exist as they have a nice ha;f stadium. Blackpool have a great management team and some very good players. Would be great to see them up here. Their 'president' has said premiership by 2011.

Just a quick mention about the gate.

They've been going on all week at work about how today’s derby will see a near capacity at the morgue which will eclipse some of our premiership gates this season.

What, bigger then our two prem gates which have been some 3-4k above their entire capsity!! :lol:

To be fair to the Dingles theyve started the season pretty well. A good away win at Wednesday tonight, puts them up to 6th with a game in hand. Blackpool drew 2-2 again with the other Sheffield club

What, bigger then our two prem gates which have been some 3-4k above their entire capsity!! :lol:

To be fair to the Dingles theyve started the season pretty well. A good away win at Wednesday tonight, puts them up to 6th with a game in hand. Blackpool drew 2-2 again with the other Sheffield club

Just to draw on the positives from burnleys decent start to the season, you can guarantee that come Christmas they'll sink like stone, but expectation will go through the roof until then which makes it all the more sweeter when they fall :lol:

PS, 20k at the morgue on Saturday not the 16k given out in the papers :lol: Yeah right!

USABlue...it was the spion kop! Used to be an amazing away end but i cant really remember. When i went there it was only half open due to safety. And now it doesnt exist as they have a nice ha;f stadium. Blackpool have a great management team and some very good players. Would be great to see them up here. Their 'president' has said premiership by 2011.

There's an aerial view of a full house 1950's style in Simon Inglis' 'The Football Grounds Of England And Wales'.

:brfc:

how long dickheads since you were in europe or beat us..pricks

another priceless dingle

Just who do R*vers want in Europe? How easy can it get for them? They keep drawing sides you've never heard of and getting beat. Just give it up. At least when Burnley represented their country they played quality sides who were champions of their countries.

might just make that my sig

hope reigns eternal....

From the article

And so to this evening's game and a shot at glory as Burnley try and dump Premier League Portsmouth out of the Carling Cup.

Hope may be found in the fact that Pompey are not the best travellers.

Their 1-0 victory against Blacburn Rovers, (still clearly reeling from Thursday night's thoroughly enjoyable Greek tragedy), was their first away from Fratton Park since Boxing Day 2006.

Cheek :angry: Suppose the turd has a point, but on this occasion I am a Portsmouth supporter, bells and all

A guy across the road from my mum`s house is a dingle fan & we`ve a long history of banter between us. I drove past him this morning whilst he washed his car. I tooted my horn & shouted "IT`S CHICO TIME!!!".......he looked gutted! :lol:

Archived