BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa V Rovers - Tv?

spencey7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judging by what I can find on the schedules for this week we appear (YET AGAIN) to be the only British team to have been shafted when it comes to live UEFA Cup coverage. Am I right?

The only coverage seems to be a tv station fron Greece which is no good to us over here,seems like Bolton are another who arn't being covered as well

I'm not sure why people get so surprised or upset about this. It's not rocket science - of the 4 English clubs in the UEFA Cup Rovers (and Bolton) would pull in nowhere near as many viewers as Spurs and Everton. TV viewers who will already have gorged themselves on Tuesday and Wednesdays Champions League fixtures, and who have a Rugby World Cup and a Cricket 2020 World Cup going on.

A jittery computer screen is no comparison to sevral tv's and a big screen like we have in The Hordens ! Plus we'll be opening early at 3, not that I'm advertising or anything ...............

Might just 'ave t' ave t'afternoon off then!

You might want to shift this off your website though ... :blink:

whatson.jpg

the pubs in Blackburn are back to showing all home and away Premier games live with the Feildens in Pleasy and The Station in Cherry Tree offering an excellent service for those unable to travel away , or as far as Ewood Park for that matter!

Unfortunately I won't be able to travel to Greece due to work commitments, on Thursday night i'm hosting a meal in Aldeburgh in Suffolk so will have to rely on dammed texts.

Hopefully the club and police will crack down on it again!! :angry:

the pubs in Blackburn are back to showing all home and away Premier games live with the Feildens in Pleasy and The Station in Cherry Tree offering an excellent service for those unable to travel away , or as far as Ewood Park for that matter!

Archived