BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa V Rovers - Tv?

spencey7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judging by what I can find on the schedules for this week we appear (YET AGAIN) to be the only British team to have been shafted when it comes to live UEFA Cup coverage. Am I right?

I know Ch5 are showing the Everton game.

Who are showing the Spuds and Notlob games?

I'm not sure why people get so surprised or upset about this. It's not rocket science - of the 4 English clubs in the UEFA Cup Rovers (and Bolton) would pull in nowhere near as many viewers as Spurs and Everton. TV viewers who will already have gorged themselves on Tuesday and Wednesdays Champions League fixtures, and who have a Rugby World Cup and a Cricket 2020 World Cup going on.

We enjoy feeling persecuted ;)

I know Ch5 are showing the Everton game.

Who are showing the Spuds and Notlob games?

This is the best place to find who is showing what.

Spurs are on ITV4 and Bolton are not on.

Can't see any channel picking this up now - Setanta show live Blue Square Prem (Conference) games on Thursdays, and Eurosport have got live tour of Spain.

This is the best place to find who is showing what.

Spurs are on ITV4 and Bolton are not on.

Can't see any channel picking this up now - Setanta show live Blue Square Prem (Conference) games on Thursdays, and Eurosport have got live tour of Spain.

After our showing home and away against MyPa which were both sleep inspiring we are not exactly good viewing are we? They will want viewing figures of more than a couple of thousand (or is that a few hundred :unsure: ).

After our showing home and away against MyPa which were both sleep inspiring we are not exactly good viewing are we? They will want viewing figures of more than a couple of thousand (or is that a few hundred :unsure: ).

How on Earth can they know how many are viewing any particular programme at any particular time?

Hope your right - any update on this?

On the official board, last I read from a greek guy was because they'd moved it to a different ground, TV negotiations hadnt been done, but Larrissa were now in late negotiations with Ch5.... so fingers crossed!

I'm not sure why people get so surprised or upset about this. It's not rocket science - of the 4 English clubs in the UEFA Cup Rovers (and Bolton) would pull in nowhere near as many viewers as Spurs and Everton. TV viewers who will already have gorged themselves on Tuesday and Wednesdays Champions League fixtures, and who have a Rugby World Cup and a Cricket 2020 World Cup going on.

This comment should be pinned to the top of the thread and people should be made to read it before ranting about us not being on. Most non Rovers fans (I know because I have asked a few in the past) would rather turn onto watch another team rather than us - unless I make them of course (and that has happend in my local too in the past)

Having just looked at the listings for Setanta on my sky box on Thursday at 4pm I have Monoco vs PSG followed by kangaroos vs hawthorn and then on the other channels I have Roda JC vs Feyenoord follwoed by NRL Fox.

Ami missing something or is it not on after all??

I need to know because if i am going to get in trouble for missing a meeting i need to be sure it is actually on!

Having just looked at the listings for Setanta on my sky box on Thursday at 4pm I have Monoco vs PSG followed by kangaroos vs hawthorn and then on the other channels I have Roda JC vs Feyenoord follwoed by NRL Fox.

I need to know because if i am going to get in trouble for missing a meeting i need to be sure it is actually on!

See my post above!!

Your Sky box schedules should update overnight.

Setanta really are shaking up TV footy ... I wonder if Rovers have made some sort of commitment to give them first shout on some group games if we get through. Either way, that's me in the office at 7.30am on Thursday ... and out again at 3.30pm :tu:

Archived