BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa V Rovers - Tv?

spencey7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a look around on Setanta's website thinking I might be able to find out but couldn't....... anyone know if I can find out where Setanta is shown? There's quite a few local pubs (round here) have Sky but a few phone calls haven't been able to find anywhere that reckons they have Setanta. Any tips welcome.

Guest Dik Bleek

The match is live and FREE To Air on ERT WORLD. [13dg East Hotbird 11642 H 27500 3/4] but will probably have Greek comentry though, hope this helps. :rover:

Had a look around on Setanta's website thinking I might be able to find out but couldn't....... anyone know if I can find out where Setanta is shown? There's quite a few local pubs (round here) have Sky but a few phone calls haven't been able to find anywhere that reckons they have Setanta. Any tips welcome.

I'm trying to find somewhere in Leeds to watch the match, but no success yet. I'll let you know if I do find anywhere.

My house. :)

QUOTE(Neil Weaver @ Sep 18 2007, 22:01 )

My house. :)

Is that you inviting all of us then :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find somewhere in Leeds to watch the match, but no success yet. I'll let you know if I do find anywhere.

Kiwi, I was told that Maguires (Irish pub in Leeds, you'd never guess would you) definitely had Setanta a couple of years ago - I have a Celtic supporting mate who made a few excursions there. On Regent St, so maybe a mile from the centre, opposite the Reg Vardy Renault garage. Have a look here . Bit of a trek for me though, was hoping to find somewhere a bit more local.

Kiwi, I was told that Maguires (Irish pub in Leeds, you'd never guess would you) definitely had Setanta a couple of years ago - I have a Celtic supporting mate who made a few excursions there. On Regent St, so maybe a mile from the centre, opposite the Reg Vardy Renault garage. Have a look here . Bit of a trek for me though, was hoping to find somewhere a bit more local.

Thanks Neil.

I've just got in touch with The Sports Cafe on The Headrow in Leeds and they have said they will have it on, so I'll head there as its just round the corner from work.

Archived