BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Larissa V Rovers - Tv?

spencey7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you can get here from the Isle of Man Cocker, you would be very welcome my dear chap.

Ha Ha, I bet it would still be a shock me knocking on your door with a case of beers to watch the match.

Anyway, everyone else get yourselves over to the Rovers House Party and stick the pics up in the gallery - peanuts and (Tom) pringles not provided :P

Anyone watching the game in Manchester?

Me and my mates after going to our first subject meetings are going to find somewhere that has Setanta (Which should basically be everywhere) and demand for Rovers to be shown which I'm sure it will.

The chances of at least one pub in Manchester showing the game are high. Think we might nip across to the union or a yellow card pub.

Happy days. :tu:

For any Manchester based Rovers, does anyone remember the girl that ran a pub near Oxford road? There was supposed to be a meet up there for the FA Cup game. Think it was called the Lass o something. Maybe worth looking through the achieves and finding that thread :)

I only know one pub near me that has sultana, I'll give them a ring early afternoon, if they aren't open it'll be a trip to Manchester :)

For any Manchester based Rovers, does anyone remember the girl that ran a pub near Oxford road? There was supposed to be a meet up there for the FA Cup game. Think it was called the Lass o something. Maybe worth looking through the achieves and finding that thread :)

I only know one pub near me that has sultana, I'll give them a ring early afternoon, if they aren't open it'll be a trip to Manchester :)

http://www.thelass.co.uk/contact.php

^^ If someone wants to give them a ring and find out

The Lass O'Gowrie just off Princess Street. Yes it is on there. Good boozer; I was there for 3 hours on Tues night: enjoyed seeing Celtic loosing.

Did a search for this game on tv about 2 weeks ago.

Came up with nada!

Was going to have the afternoon off had it been on.

So now I'm working (well surfing and working, you know how it is) and I just found out that it's on Sultana Sports!!!

:angry:

Which means I'm going to miss it when I could have been at home, beer in hand.. enjoying seeing the Rovers on TV.

Should get home for the 2nd half, but still.....

(Didn't even know Sultana were showing Waffa cup games)

Did a search for this game on tv about 2 weeks ago.

Came up with nada!

Was going to have the afternoon off had it been on.

So now I'm working (well surfing and working, you know how it is) and I just found out that it's on Sultana Sports!!!

:angry:

Which means I'm going to miss it when I could have been at home, beer in hand.. enjoying seeing the Rovers on TV.

Should get home for the 2nd half, but still.....

(Didn't even know Sultana were showing Waffa cup games)

It pays to keep in touch with the best supporters site on the web. This was revealed a couple of days ago. Subscribed this morning.

The Lass O'Gowrie just off Princess Street. Yes it is on there. Good boozer; I was there for 3 hours on Tues night: enjoyed seeing Celtic loosing.

I've been to The Oxford (next to the hospital along oxford road) and they said they'll show the match. So I will probably there from 15.45pm onwards! :rover:

You need to ring Setanta and pay seperately

Or do it via the website (www.setanta.com) it's very easy, all you need is your sky viewing card and bank details.

If you do it now you'll have a chance of getting it on for kick off I'd reckon.

There's a £10 setup charge though ... so your first month will be £20.

Archived