BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

stuwilky

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't like Mourinho one bit. Being a poor loser who thinks he has a devine right to win everything or he'll sulk and throw a fit does not make him a character. That we were the last league club to deny him a win on his own turf does have give a measure of satisfaction.

That said, if it turns out that their loss is also ours and Sparky leaves we will end up the worse off. Hughes has always said he wanted to manage one of the big clubs (Man utd more than Chelsea). Maybe he is going to wait for the Old Trafford post to fall vacant

I would agree with what has been posted previously. Hughes is not really Abramovich's sort of manager - plus Hughes has just spent 3 years assembling this squad and now he wants to see silverware. Is he really going to jump ship now? The timing just doesn't seem right.

However, before you can breathe easily...the fact that your manager is ex-Chelsea, a Chelsea fan n.

Eh ? Since when has Hughes been a Chelsea "fan" ?

Don't know why anyone is surprised by this. Every national newspaper was flagging this story at the end of last season ; it's clear Abramovich wanted Grant in charge and was just waiting for an excuse to fire Mourniho. Chelsea's relatively poor start to the season provided it.

Mourinho lasted 3 years, which is about the average shelf life for most managers. I hope the Rovers board have identified our next manager for when Hughes departs in the next 6 -12 months.

MASSIVE loss for Chelsea

MASSIVE loss for the premiership.

Top class manager, cracking bloke -arrogant yes, but a great character.

I think Arsenal and Liverpool have just been handed a massive boost by Chelsea firing him!

Maybe we have been given a boost also.

Top 4 here we come :)

Manchester United must be the biggest winners here.

Probably, their biggest challenger out of the way!

And, if I were the Glazers, I'd seriously consider Mourinho as the successor to Ferguson.

He may be arrogant, etc, but he's also a winner.

Fergy wont go for a few years yet so Mourine will probably be at another club by then anyway.

1. Abramovich shouldnt have started buying who he wanted at Chelski

2. Mourine should have however, used these players better as there is no doubt that Shev and Ballack can be class IF used right.

If the above were taken in to account Mourine would still be there and Chelski would be better for it

What's all this 'massive loss for the premiership' business? Mourinho behaved like a spoilt child a lot of the time and some of the things he said were downright out of order.

Agree 100%. One less arsehole.

I would say good riddance but i dont care enough about chelsea to give one.

I'll say it for you then ;) Good riddance Maureen. I won't miss you spitting your dummy out one bit.

MASSIVE loss for Chelsea

MASSIVE loss for the premiership.

Top class manager, cracking bloke -arrogant yes, but a great character.

Yes, if you regard a character as someone who is arrogant and disrespectful. I call that being an ignorant to$$er.

A top class manager in terms of results, but certainly not in personality.

:lol:

Sounds like its heating up a bit at Stanford Bridge.

SSN Reporting that he wont accept the compensation package that includes a confidentiality agreement which states he can't disclose certain things about the club and the way it is run.

Also that certain 'key' players are 100% behind Mourinho and want to only play for him :blink:

Archived