SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

stuwilky

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Sounds like its heating up a bit at Stanford Bridge.

SSN Reporting that he wont accept the compensation package that includes a confidentiality agreement which states he can't disclose certain things about the club and the way it is run.

Also that certain 'key' players are 100% behind Mourinho and want to only play for him :blink:

As soon as the club hint at stopping their wages then i'm sure they will give their 100% backing to the new manager and forget who Jose is!

Does that mean no more tackling of Chelsea players will be allowed? ;)

Yes, you will not be allowed to make any contact or take the ball from them, should either of those happen Chelsea players must roll around on the ground. Drobga will be instilled as the new diving and looking really really hurt coach. The new manager must also have the ability to be selectively blind if the team ever does anything bad then the Chelsea manager has to know how to not see it.

Yes, you will not be allowed to make any contact or take the ball from them, should either of those happen Chelsea players must roll around on the ground. Drobga will be instilled as the new diving and looking really really hurt coach. The new manager must also have the ability to be selectively blind if the team ever does anything bad then the Chelsea manager has to know how to not see it.

Got a feeling that ole Didier (and one or two others) won't be hanging around at the Bridge for too long. Wonder if we'll be battling with Chelsea for a UEFA place come the end of the season?

Interesting article on Timesonline.co.uk about Abramovich feeling more Jewish than Russian and wanting Chelsea to be managed and run by Jews. Drogba, Lampard and Carvalho will be off at the end of the season. 3 of their best 4 players. I hope it all ***** up for them, Abramovich get's bored, ditches Chelsea and Chelsea do a Leeds. Fingers crossed!

the premiership will be a duller place without him.

i always liked him and could see that half of what he said was in jest.

one of his best : "I think he [Arsène Wenger] is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea"

there are also some brilliant parodies on him :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4GMu1K1926c

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3O7d6qIiQGU

If I was Jose, I would buy a football club, I belive that there are a few for sale!

Wherever he goes to manage it would have to be a big club, so its likely that there will be some interfernce at some stage from above. He has said that he can manage without large sums of money, as he has in the past.

:rover:

If the guy wasn't alowed to manage the club the way he wanted too,then I don't blame him for going.

Jose's demise will be Chelsea's loss.

Like he told an interviewer in London yesterday ,when asked "what do you mean when you said you left by mutual consent."

Jose's reply "look it up in the dictionary."

If I was Jose, I would buy a football club, I belive that there are a few for sale!

Wherever he goes to manage it would have to be a big club, so its likely that there will be some interfernce at some stage from above. He has said that he can manage without large sums of money, as he has in the past.

:rover:

I don't want Hughes to leave, but if he did then Mourinho would be my first choice for his replacement right now, not that it will ever happen.

I don't want Hughes to leave, but if he did then Mourinho would be my first choice for his replacement right now, not that it will ever happen.

Bloody oath, and not that I want to swap them but for all of Hughes skill in the player management and market, Mourinho is a league above when it comes to tactical nouse.

Good to see Wenger and Ferguson at least giving the man some grace, Benitez obviously can't be the bigger man. Once again he is crowing about the Russian's billions, who gives a crap it is not like he has been short handed when it comes to the coin for players.

Archived