BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

stuwilky

Good to see Wenger and Ferguson at least giving the man some grace, Benitez obviously can't be the bigger man. Once again he is crowing about the Russian's billions, who gives a crap it is not like he has been short handed when it comes to the coin for players.

Sort of....not really...kinda

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading that article I suspect we are in for a very entertaining season from Stamford Bridge. I like this sentence:

Grant's first match comes at Old Trafford this afternoon, but he did not work yesterday for religious reasons.

So Chelsea will play exclusively on Sundays from now on? Or the manager simply won't turn out for Saturday games. :D

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2175101,00.html

This getting funnier by the day, Terry apparently taken to task by team members for having a role in Mourinho's departure, and Essien given tactical lessons by Abramovich :lol:

Ineresting read, on the verge of a phenominal meltdown? I like the bit about Jose checking to see if the spine surgery had to do with Terry's loss of form. Mmm could it not just be the fat contract he got and him taking the foot off the pedal, it happens.

Do we have a London version of Hearts brewing here, Abramovich giving tactical advice. Manager not working Saturdays, that will be interesting. Could be a tidy DreamTeam like soap opera here before you know it.

This isn't a football team, it isn't a football club it's just 20+ of the best players in the world turning out together. Delighted they lost.

It will be interesting to see if they are a team or just a collection of players. I suspect the later will prove to be the case, a team would pull together and play Utd off the park today.

Oh its getting very intereseting at the bridge and their training ground ALLEGEDLY !

There are some hotwires breaking that there has been a break up between some of the high profile players this morning after comments from a foreign player made to a news reporter about a high profile English player which has this morning resulted in fisticuffs at the training ground.

I will try and find out more but the foreign player is believed to be French !

Is this the fall of the roman empire?

I personally think the best is to come.

If Abramovich started to get bored of his toy and decided to pull out of the club,the impact at chelsea would be so devastating i think it could lead to the club going under.The top players who are on £100k a week would have to be sold for peanuts just to get them off the wage bill.And if the wages being offered at the prospective clubs are less than what they are getting at Chelsea,then they will refuse the transfer,dig in their heels and in the process bankrupt the club.Leaving them free to sign for a new club with a massive signing-on fee and still large wages.

For me this is a severe warning for the clubs trying to court million/billionaire owners who just want a new toy to play with.

After reading that article I suspect we are in for a very entertaining season from Stamford Bridge. I like this sentence:

So Chelsea will play exclusively on Sundays from now on? Or the manager simply won't turn out for Saturday games. :D

It was Yom Kippur on Saturday, the holiest day in the Jewish Calendar.

larry-grayson-150.jpg

avram-grant.jpg

There ya go

:lol: Bloody Hell thats perfect. Shut that door Roman.

I've been racking my brains since Saturday trying to think who he reminded me of! It's the frown that put me off track, Larry always seemed to be such a nice boy didn't he?

btw At the risk of annoying the Puff police on here ..... 'Everard' Lampard has a nice ring to it don't you think? Seems like a nice boy! :lol:

Is this the fall of the roman empire?

I personally think the best is to come.

If Abramovich started to get bored of his toy and decided to pull out of the club,the impact at chelsea would be so devastating i think it could lead to the club going under.The top players who are on £100k a week would have to be sold for peanuts just to get them off the wage bill.And if the wages being offered at the prospective clubs are less than what they are getting at Chelsea,then they will refuse the transfer,dig in their heels and in the process bankrupt the club.Leaving them free to sign for a new club with a massive signing-on fee and still large wages.

For me this is a severe warning for the clubs trying to court million/billionaire owners who just want a new toy to play with.

Abramovich has put the club in his son's name!

I've always wondered how long until the Russian gets bored of this and decides to pack up and head somewhere else. I've never really seen him as a football fan in general. He just likes his expensive puppet show.

I dont fully agree with this. You can see him getting into it. He does look like a fan of all football sometimes. What I do agree with though is him getting bored of his Chelski toy and getting a new one somewhere else

I've always wondered how long until the Russian gets bored of this and decides to pack up and head somewhere else. I've never really seen him as a football fan in general. He just likes his expensive puppet show.

I think that should be spelt with an "m" not a "p" ;)

Archived