BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How Is It Where You Are?

Paul, I love it. I work from home, I wait til after the school time zones (8am- 9.30am) and then get out to do the works.

Weatherwise, it's usually good, one of the best reasons for living here, I'm almost tempted to stay at home and do the jobs I should do on a weekend.

Where is "here"?

Well it was cloudy most of this morning (9/21/07) dark clouds at that. Around noon time the sun came out and warmed are faces and then around 5pm or so it got cloudy again... Pretty weird weather for SoCal :blink: . Oh well i like it.

Had a BBQ at work and enjoyed the sun!

Roversfan,

I'm in Sydney.

Today is a cool 17c, a cloudless sky but very windy.

Awww i see!

Well day 3 of clouds and rain still ok. Hopefully itll be better tommorrow as i have a football game and it wont be fun if the pitch is all soggy ( i play keeper so itll be worse :( ).

Today, again it was day 3 of rain, and a chilly 52-53F (about 11c). Tommorrow will be better i just know it.

One of the draw backs if your not careful is that you find your never off duty, so easy to work until all hours of the day, and the home turns into an office instead.

I worked from for four years 1990 / 1994 and you're very right there Alan. I worked too long and too hard. I'm a lot older now and much better at balancing the home and work aspects plus I've learnt long hours don't necessarily mean you do a good job.

Back to the weather. This morning its very windy, grey sky but strangely warm. Just spent two hours on the bike and come in drenched in sweat...............

Archived