BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League All Stars

is this the one on Sky One?

I saw about 1 minute of it...looks a dreadful concept. Who where these "celebs" (or perhaps Z-elebs) more soap "stars" no bodys heard of, ex boy band members, ex reality show people.

why do Sky One keep putting this rubbish mixer of zelebs and football. I would prefer to have by eyeballs removed my a blunt instrument, whilst being castrated by the local butcher than sit through this drivel.

yes before anybody says I know there is on off button-I use it every night before i go to bed.

You should have seen him the other day. He was performing a 'Brad' in the net and saving pretty much everything.

As for his time at Rovers. I didn't think he was that bad. He was at the club when we had quite a few decent keepers in the squad and I felt he was quite reliable when called upon.

You should have seen him the other day. He was performing a 'Brad' in the net and saving pretty much everything.

As for his time at Rovers. I didn't think he was that bad. He was at the club when we had quite a few decent keepers in the squad and I felt he was quite reliable when called upon.

Then I can only assume you didn't see him or are partially sighted. I remember a game where we shipped four goals, and three of them were practically solely Fettis' fault.

Then I can only assume you didn't see him or are partially sighted. I remember a game where we shipped four goals, and three of them were practically solely Fettis' fault.

I'm not saying he was an amazing keeper at Rovers because he only played around a dozen games or so in about 3 years but when we had injuries to keepers like Flowers then I had no problem with him going in goal. If we judge him compared to other goalkeepers we've had in the last 10 then he probably would be further down the list of favourite goalkeepers because ******WOOOOO BENTLEY SCORED AGAINST BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!! ************* i've felt we've always had strong keepers at the club since the time he was at the club (Flowers, Friedel and personally I really liked Filan).

Archived