• Tugay
    • Mokoena
    • Dunn
    • Bentley
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats with everyone's different line-ups. I don't think any of them are the same. I suppose that's a good thing since we have lots of good players to choose from in the squad or maybe just that people have very different opinions of players.

Anways i'm going for 1-2 Rovers win.

My line-up would be:

Friedel

Emerton, Oooijer, Samba, Warnock

Derbyshire, Savage, Mokoena, Dunn

Bentley

Santa Cruz

Think that could work, give Bentley the freedom to make things happens and also if that's not working we could switch back to 4-4-2.

My line-up would be:

Friedel

Emerton, Oooijer, Samba, Warnock

Derbyshire, Savage, Mokoena, Dunn

Bentley

Santa Cruz

Think that could work, give Bentley the freedom to make things happens and also if that's not working we could switch back to 4-4-2.

can you honestly say you would have done that yourself or ur just using hughes against birmingham <_< lol

Sunderland have the small incentive of knowing if they beat us they go above Newcastle- so would we if we win but its not quite the same....

Back to Rovers, there is a bit of a giveaway on the official site with a story saying Wednesday night's system gives food for thought. And action by the look of things.

Great opportunity for Matty Derbyshire this afternoon.

i hope i get proven wrong but with no left mid and no savage, personally dnt like that formation but sparky knows his stuff, but remember (mainly riverside fans) if we dnt have a left mid not much will go down there, so sarcastic cheeres when it does are not worth it lol made me laugh :brfc:

I sense a little bit of arrogant bitterness in that assesment. Still ###### his darlings did not take all three points here I think that is clear. The point about lack of scoring is a good one I hope we did not "punch ourselves out" in the Brum game. We don't even really seem to be creating chances or am I wide of the mark?

Is the time on the posts delayed by an hour or is it just me/my computer/the clocks have gone back???

EDIT - they are now right, that was a bit confusing - :wacko:

Come on Rovers!

Hope Derbs scores again today and does the baby celebrations!

For those who can't get commentary....

0:22 Michael Chopra(Sunderland) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Brad Friedel(Blackburn) from own half, resulting in open play.

2:18 Foul by Danny Collins(Sunderland) on David Bentley(Blackburn). Free kick crossed right-footed by David Bentley(Blackburn) from right wing, clearance by Kenwyne Jones(Sunderland).

2:40 Shot by David Dunn(Blackburn) drilled left-footed from left channel (18 yards), missed right.

4:15 Shot by David Dunn(Blackburn) drilled right-footed from right channel (25 yards), blocked by Danny Higginbotham(Sunderland).

4:28 Cross by Brett Emerton(Blackburn), save (caught) by Craig Gordon(Sunderland).

5:19 Michael Chopra(Sunderland) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Brad Friedel(Blackburn) from own half, resulting in open play.

Just speculating here, but could it be that Sparky had put him on the bench for the start, and he has thrown a strop to which MH has responded by dropping him altogether? Not looking good whatever the case may be!

1st thing that sprang to my mind, when I saw that rigters was on the bench.

I have no doubt one of the tabloids will dig a story unless there really is an injury

Archived